1970 Mustang Mach 1 Pro Touring Resto Mod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Fastback
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Mach 1 Custom
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: 0T05J113450
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 427
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black Leather
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang Fastback
Unique opportunity to acquire The Ultimate Pro Touring Mustang Fastback
Do your diligence and see for yourself. Mustangs like this rarely come to market as the market is saturated with lesser quality builds and bad Eleanor clones.
The real deal is right here! A Top build is the sum of the best components and the skilled craftsman behind it.
The Ultimate Pro Touring Mustang Fastback
Promo Video Link Here
These are bold statements but considering the offerings on the market over the past 5 years we feel this build clearly justifies our claim. Cars of this caliber RARELY come up for sale as owner’s commission top builders all over the USA to build their dream car and they sit in private collections for many years. Some of the wildest Pro Tour Mustangs built have had blank check funding totaling up to $700,000. The last incredible 69/70 Mustang Fastback to be sold to the public was the Ring Brothers Dragon, which sold for $385,000+ buyers premium and sales tax 2 years ago in Scottsdale. The final cost was well over $400,000 for that killer car and there hasn’t been another 69/70 fastback built to that that level since. The 69/70 Mustang fastbacks are becoming so coveted because of their historic Trans Am roots and their bad ass styling as buyers today are enthusiastically seeking these models built with modern amenities and just enough custom flare to make it unique and more enjoyable. If you have ever driven a stock 69/70 Mustang even a Boss 429 they are nothing to write home about and are unsafe in their handling and braking on our congested public roads. This Pro Touring Ford Mustang Mach 1 can be shown nationally at any Goodguys event with honors due to the level of craftsmanship and detail throughout. It can compete in the Optima Street Car Challenge and any SCCA Autocross and Street Machine of the Year events and be eligible for vintage racing in specified classes. The Mach 1 was originally built for a private VIP client of ours who meticulously demanded the best so we designed and developed this car over the course of 2 years. The car is properly sorted and turn key. The brake system and suspension were developed by the leaders at Detroit Speed while leading suspension engineers at JRI, sorted and fine tuned the dampening and spring rates for months. The full sequential 8 throttle body 427 engine is so fine tuned you can drive it in 3 hour long traffic easier than a new 2016 Mustang and the monster 600+hp 427 Stack Injected motor runs cooler than the modern modular 5.0. This car not only looks incredible but it drives unlike any other custom built Mustang in the country and will out handle any other Pro touring car on the market with the right skilled driver behind the wheel and planted in the Porsche 997 turbo bucket seats that were custom tailored for this car. This Ford Mustang Mach 1 Pro Touring is a balanced and well-executed masterpiece. Tenaciously fabricated and built with precision by true artisans and performance engineers with the goal of creating the ultimate modified Mustang fastback in the world. Not overdone with shaved door handles and unreliable and jarring airbag suspension or cheap Billet wheels. This car was built with style, luxury and performance, This car is the perfect mix of original classic 69/70 Mustang styling with the proper modern touches juxtaposed perfectly to create the masterpiece that it is. The best components and partners were instrumental in this build to truly make it spectacular.
What stated with an original September 1969 built Mach 1 according to the Marti Report was meticulously transformed into a work of art after over 2500 hours of true artisan craft was dedicated towards this build. The parts cost on this project was over $150,000 not including all labor. The rust free original donor car was $52,000. This build cost the owner well over the current asking price. Do the math and realize a top tier build does not come cheap but starting with a rust bucket and inferior bolt on parts never makes any sense in the end. This Mach 1 wears all original sheet-metal and you know how rare this is. The body modifications are so subtle while we retained the true classic lines of the original design by enhancing just the right areas without going overboard on the theme which usually takes away from the styling. Our parent division ACS Garage, a team of highly trained custom car builders and performance engineers who have built multi million dollar cars over the past 25 years, exotic, muscle and Concour level restorations . ACS Garage partnered with the BEST vendors in the industry to make this project a reality. This car was built to drive, handle and perform beyond the levels of most custom car builds. The majority of components on this build are one-off. We turned to the most dedicated racing circle of industry experts in the world by using Nascar engineers and companies to offer the best of the best in performance parts. The level of key components that were designed, engineered and perfected for this car all come from Nascar country.
The vehicle has garnered worldwide appeal because car enthusiasts know it was built right. Our partnering vendors still say it is one of their favorite builds as they regularly blast the car on social media. Detailed top to bottom from the meticulously polished stainless steel screws and hardware throughout to every square inch of the custom patterned and tailored Italian leather interior that would be at home in any Hermes workshop. The body is straight as an arrow and the black paint reflections are nothing but breathtaking, the photos speak for themselves. The car can be shown with mirrors under it’s gleaming skin as all of the hardware is polished and all other components expertly painted or powder coated to perfection. The exhaust system itself is a work of stainless steel sculptural art.
There are a ton of junk boxes on the market these days and if anyone is knowledgeable you can pick those cars out quite easily. All you need to do is see their spec sheets and look up the costs of those parts versus what we are disclosing on this build to see the drastic differences. There are even cars on the market priced well over ours that are running a carbureted engine or a glorified fox body donor 302 and some using a REPOP body shell from Taiwan with no authentic Ford serial numbers for title and registration. This Mach 1 has serious mass appeal inside and out, the best parts you can source and some of the most amazing custom car talent thrown in for good measure. We have over a 1000 photos and support docs documenting the entire build which will be included in the sale along with testing and development media, software files for different fuels and driving conditions, spare parts and detailed support for the next owner on set up, alignment, braking. Full disclosure of all build costs and parts costs will be given to the new owner.
If you have the financial means and patience to commission a top build, be ready to spend well over $300,000- $500,000 for a similar build and a 2-5 year wait. Remember it starts with a solid original donor car + Parts + Time and Materials = $$$$$$$. You know the market and what real cars cost so do not hesitate to contact us with your serious inquiry today. Life is too short to not enjoy such an incredible vehicle sooner than later.
We will assist in worldwide shipping to AU, NZ, UAE, Europe and USA
Serious inquires only and please respect the nature of this for sale listing. We had yet another dreamer last week with no money once again, please respect our listing because Ebay will hold it against your account. If you do not have the available funds do not engage in a sale. We wasted 8 weeks last time we listed the car on Ebay with another buyer who could not obtain the funds after he sent a deposit. If you need to sell off other cars to fund the purchase or get a loan please do so prior to contacting us.
Serious Inquires will send us their full contact information to discuss this vehicle with one of our principals.
Deposit of $2000 is to be made within 48hr and remaining payment due in 7 days along with title and registration paperwork for your state. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle outside of the EBay platform as it is being privately marketed as well through our extensive network. You must obtain your own specialty insurance prior to the vehicle leaving our premise for delivery. We will provide all documentation for agreed value coverage well over the $275k mark.
Remember you will not find another 69/70 Mustang Fastback like this on the market now or anytime soon unless you commission your own special build and wait years for completion.
The Hot Rod Power Tour is right around the corner and this would be an incredible car to fulfill that venue.
Brief Specification List
1. Original rotisserie restored body with all original body panels including NOS rear quarter panels
2. PPG Urethane Concept Black 9300 Paint
3. Custom Rear Carbon fiber bumper tucked and sectioned to fit the body
4. Custom rear lower valance which deletes OEM back up lamps and exhaust cut outs. Panel was formed on an English wheel to perfection and is a One Off Piece.
5. Custom cut, narrowed, sectioned and tucked front steel bumper painted body color
6. Custom shaved front valance panel with deleted holes for the original license place bracket
7. Hand -made carbon fiber hood scoop to fit Mach 1 original hood, painted Satin Black ( One Off)
8. Satin Black Boss 302/ Mach 1 adjustable rear trunk spoiler with aluminum brackets
9. Engine compartment had holes in aprons filled with metal, epoxy prime and sealed Satin Black
10: Detroit Speed Shock tower close out panels modified, TIG welded and blended smooth with the fender aprons
11. Detroit Speed Rear Notched Frame rails for MINI TUB
12. Detroit Speed Rear Mini Tubs that were modified for 3.5 inches of extra clearance on both sides, One Off
13. Custom made Billet Anodized black Hood Hinges
14. Front lower spoiler cut and modified and painted body color gloss black
15. Functional hood scoop feeds air directly into the 8 throttle bodies
16. Underside of the car is epoxy primed, sealed, 3M Seam sealed and sprayed with 4 coats of UPOL Raptor reduced for a fine matte black finish.
17.Custom one off aluminum grill with high polished face and satin black detail.
18. Custom carpeted front and rear inner fender liners similar to all new Bentley. Ferrari, Aston Martin models to reduce any road noise when driving over road debris.
SUSPENSION & FRAME:
Complete Detroit Speed Mustang Conversion
1. Detroit Speed Torque Boxes and Chassis Bracing with frame rail channels
2. Detroit Speed Rear Notched Frame Rails 14 gauge
3. Detroit Speed Trunk and rear floor Reinforcements
4. Detroit Speed Rear Quadralink Suspension with Optional Sway Bar and Swivel Link Track Bar
5. Detroit Speed Front Aluma Frame Conversion with Corvette C6 Z06 Front Hubs and Spindles
6. Detroit Speed JRI Adjustable Coilover shocks with spring perch roller bearings for adjustments
7. DSE Front 500lbs coil Springs DSE 175lbs Rear Coil Springs
8. Detroit Speed Narrowed Ford 9 inch rear end housing TIG welded brackets and fixtured. Narrowed 7 inches to our specification. Powder-coated gloss black
9. Detroit Speed Tuned 12:1 Power Rack and Pinion
10. Borgeson High Polished Stainless steel steering U Joints and DD Steering Shaft
11. Modified Original Tilt Factory Steering column with machined firewall front bearing for Rack and Pinion Conversion and shorter length for more leg and arm room .
12. Completely rebuilt factory Tilt Steering column with all new bearings, sleeves, shafts, tilt mechanism and all parts machined new for perfect tolerance and zero play
13. Detroit Speed Aluma Frame Ford 427 W engine mount kit with aluminum shims and rubber isolators
14. Custom Billet bottom feed Power steering aluminum pump with adjustable flow and pressure valves to fine tune steering feel. CNC Machined billet polished and black anodize fluid reservoir.
15. JRi Double Adjustable Coilover shocks front and rear with properly tuned spring rates and DSE valving.
1. Custom one- off FORGELINE Concave SC3C 3 piece wheels. Brushed Gunmetal Centers to match OEM Mach 1 Rocker Moldings. Inner barrels Brushed with Gunmetal. Outer Barrel is high polished. Valve stems are hidden. Wheel hardware hidden option. One- Off Machined and Polished Billet aluminum MACH 1 center caps
Wheel Size Front 19X11
Wheel Size Rear 19X13
Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sports
1. Ford 427 W Based Engine by Ford Racing and Roush. Ford Racing Z Cylinder heads Engine rated at 600+hp at 5900RPM and 635ftbs
2. Custom One off Canton Rear sump oil pan and pick up powder-coated gloss black
3. TWM 8 Stack induction throttle bodies with an Inglese Roush Ported individual runner intake manifold
4. Fully Sequential EFI tuned by Roush Yates ( Nascar)
5. 4 Speed Wide Ratio Toploader Transmission Rebuilt by Jericho (Nascar)
6. HURT Competition Plus Shifter assembly
7. Custom One Off Billet Shifter level with Custom Black HURST Ball and Gear vendors switch
8. Gear vendors Overdrive unit attached to the Toploader has a 1200hp rating
9. DSS designed and engineered custom Carbon fiber 1 piece driveshaft with 1350 yokes and 31 spline input (Nascar)
10. Centerforce Billet Steel forged flywheel, Neutral Balanced Made in USA
11. Mcleod RXT Twin Disc clutch system Made in USA
12. Tilton Hydraulic throw out bearing
13. Goodridge hydraulic clutch lines
14. One Off CNC Billet aluminum black anodized clutch fluid reservoir
15. Strange Nodular S Tru Track Ford 9 inch differential with 3:90 Motive Gears
16. Strange Competition 31 spline race axles with Timken bearings and axle seals
17. Strange Engineering 1350 Chromoly Yoke and driveshaft hardware
EXHAUST: Designed and engineered by PRO FAB (NASCAR with assistance from Roush Yates).
1. Custom 304 stainless steel long tube headers with V Band Connectors. These are the ONLY true race header designed for this engine and DSE suspension conversion. We were the first shop to finish one of these conversions and the first to use a 427 engine with 9.5 deck height
2. Full .065 gauge stainless steel 304- 3 inch true dual exhaust over the axle and out the back
3. Borla XR1 Mufflers under the exhaust pockets and two out Stinger XR1 out back to really give this car an incredible tone.
4. All V Band Connectors throughout exhaust system for ease of vehicle maintenance
5. Exhaust system was meticulously high polished front to rear including mufflers and hangars
6. Custom Chromoly Rear exhaust hanger brace and chassis rail support
1. Wilwood Z06 Aerolite 6A Brake Conversion front 6 piston calipers with 2 piece slotted rotors and aluminum hats. Rotors were Cryogenically treated prior to installation
2. Wilwood Aerolite 4A ZO6 rear brake conversion with internal parking brake with 2 piece slotted rotors. Rotors were Cryogenically Treated prior to installation
3. Carbotech XP Brake Pads, Wilwood BP40 pads
4. Goodridge Stainless Front Flex lines
5. All stainless hard line is 3/16 polished with stainless fittings and hand formed throughout for optimal PSI
6. E Stop Electronic hidden parking and E Brake system.
7. Wilwood Parking brake cable assemblies and lines
8. ATE Super Blue DOT Race fluid
9. One off Billet Anodized master cylinder correctly tuned for brake system and piston bore
10. Correct manual brake pedal assembly for the proper pedal ratio for piston area and pad clamping force
11. Billet Anodized black proportioning valve with custom bracket mount.
1. Custom handmade and TIG Welded 20 gallon fuel tank with internal sump and two drain release plugs. Brushed Aluminum finish
2. Aeromotive Phantom Internally Baffled sump and fuel pump for high horsepower up to 1200hp
3. All Aeroquip PTFE Stainless braided lines throughout entire fuel system
4. All Eaton Aeroquip AN fittings STEEL and all ORB fittings throughout
5. !! Much Fabrication Billet Black Anodized fuel tank vents and filters assembly to eliminate all fuel odors in the car and outside the car.
6. Stainless steel line clamps with tapped and threaded ¼-20 allen head stainless screws throughout. Custom made filler neck using the OEM flip down fuel door assembly.
IGNITION and EFI Systems:
1. MSD Pro Billet Dual Cam/Crank Synch Distributor for full sequential EFI
2. MSD Steel Gear for Hydraulic Camshaft
3. MSD Black Distributor cap
4. MSD Phase adj rotor assembly
5. MSD Super Conductor Custom Made 8.5 MM wires
6. Autolite 3924 Spark Plugs
7. MSD Super Blaster 2 coil painted to look original
8. MSD Digital 6 Spark Output control box
9. MS3 Pro master EFI system fully sequential
10. MS3 Pro Custom EFI harness all terminated properly and loomed in fire rated 1200 degree black woven carbon Kevlar loom with triple wall black heat shrink
11. MS3 Pro fully data log capable with map switching for fuels, race gas and specific applications.
12. MS3 Pro Blue tooth capable for tuning, data logging and map switching.
13. Custom Stainless injector wire feed rails to conceal the wire under the hood.
14. Twin Bosch O2 sensors for data logging and tuning
15. Custom Secondary fuse and relay box specifically controls the EFI and Ignition system outside of the cars secondary electrical system for factory accessories.
16. Map sensor, IAC, Air Temp, TPS and CLT all adjustable
17. Engine tuned by a Roush Yates NASCAR engineer.
1. JVC KDA AVX 77 Head unit and Control center. Plays CD, DVD, Bluetooth, Sat Radio, Iphone Compatible, HD Radio, Ipod Compatible, Ipad Compatible, MP3 Player. Screen also plays videos with flip out front panel
2. Alpine 4 channel Amplifier
3. Custom Made speaker pods and bafflers all laser cut and flush fitted to the factory steel kick panels.
4. 9 inch full range Audiophile Point Source High end Pro Audio speaker drivers housed in the kick panels in enclosures that are full dampened for sound and vibration.
5. Autolite Group 27 Class Battery
6. All Custom Cables Power and Ground
7. Custom stainless steel battery terminals
1. 2013 Porsche 997 Turbo front seats all modified, rails cut down to fit to the mustang original seat pans. Original SRS modules all removed and each seat was custom upholstered in a new pattern with better foam and bolstering. Seats are Power and Manually Adjustable.
2. Custom made passenger seat fire suppression unit holder with billet mounts and a Safecraft unit in Gloss Black
3. Porsche 356 Spider German Wool gray carpeting with all black leather binding custom cut and meticulously fitting to the interior as a Rolls Royce carpet is hand fitted and trimmed.
4. 12 full hides of the finest black Italian Edelman leather was used throughout the interior
5. Custom Modified dash pad assembly all wrapped in black Italian Edelman leather with consistent french stitching along the contours.
6. Custom modified and molded door panels all wrapped in finest black Italian Edelman leather.
7. Custom Door panel inserts mounted and molded to aluminum backers then affixed to each door. All chrome and trim is brand new on each door.
8. All Glass is clear and brand new PPG Carlite throughout the car.
9. All weather stripping and trim is all new including correct screws and hardware.
10. Stainless door sill plates powercoated matte black with hardware and trim.
11. Custom made lower kick panels all wrapped in black Italian Edelman leather.
12. Custom Rear seat delete all fabricated perfectly and wrapped and patterned to match the front seats and door panels in Italian Edelman leather.
13. All Rear interior panels were meticulously hand-made and modified including the steel rear trap door to accommodate the 3.5 inch left and right wheel tubs. All panels were trimmed in the finest Italian Edelman leather in 1 large piece with french stitching following the contours from the left side to the middle to the right as one consecutive flow of design.
14. Custom Sparco Suede Steering wheel with center marker stripe in matching gray.
15. Custom billet pedal assemblies with Lokar adjustable throttle pedal assembly.
16. Powercoated lower dash and glove box door matte black texture.
17. Custom Billet Floor shifter surround with custom black leather shifter boot assembly
18. Custom One off gear level assembly that matches the arms of the pedals and hood hinges.
19. JME Drivers instrumentation with custom faced full gauges and Passenger side Mach 1 clock
20. Dry Carbon fiber inserts on drivers and passenger side cluster bezels
21. Passenger side Clock bezel was cut and the recess for the OEM logo was removed and Tig welded flush for a cleaner look.
22. Custom Radio bezel with chrome edge and dry carbon theme. Multiple flip switches and LED lights for the gearbox are mounted in this panel.
23. Custom One Off CNC machined MACH 1 passenger foot rest
resto mod mustang
pro touring mustang