1966 Mustang Convertible, Sprint 200, Automatic Transmission, A/C
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Sprint 200
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 61,439
- Color: Blue with White Top
- Engine size: 6 cylinder
- Interior color: Blue & White Pony
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang
1966 Mustang Convertible. Classic Sprint 200 - beautifully restored in 2015, currently located in Athens, AL. Odometer mileage showing is 61439 is believed to be accurate, but not verified.
- 200 cubic inch, 6 cylinder engine - original. Top-end rebuild less than 6 months ago. Runs strong. Cruises nicely down the road.
- Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission – original. Recently serviced – all gaskets replaced. Checked top to bottom and in great shape.
- White electric convertible top (new at restoration)
- Blue & White Pony interior
- Spoke steering wheel
- Classic Auto Air after-market A/C professionally installed – blows 40 degree F cold air, does not cause engine to run hot. Uses original heater/vent controls. Great for summers in the south. (http://www.classicautoair.com/?q=64_66_Mustang_Air_Conditioning_Ford_AC.html)
- Custom Auto Sound classic-look AM/FM stereo with CD changer controls (CD changer not installed) and AUX input*** Call/text (770-654-4216), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message via eBay for additional information.