ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS, FLATHEAD V8, NEW INTERIOR, GREAT DRIVER! Watch Video
Price: US $13,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Ford Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1948 Ford F-1 Shortbed$13,900
ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS, FLATHEAD V8, NEW INTERIOR, GREAT DRIVER! This is a sweet classic truck fresh from an elderly gent who drove it regularly. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: All steel body with some rust spots in the front valance, dent in rear drivers fender. Older paint is shiny and consistent from bumper to bumper. Regular dents and scratches typical of a working farm truck.
- Interior: New interior kit installed and looks sharp with nice seat cover, new carpet, headliner, and kick panels. Has speakers in kick panels but needs a cd player installed in the glove box.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in great condition and the windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Diamond plate flooring in the bed. back of bed is dinged up from being used as a work truck. Overall solid and rust free.
- Undercarriage: Solid rust free frame rails and floor pans. Step ups are rusty underneath.
- Wheels/Tires: Late model Ford wheels with newer tires
This has been a regular driver for years and is ready for a new owner to keep her on the road. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original flathead V8 starts easily and runs strong. 3-speed transmission on the floor shifts great and clutch feels good.
- Lights/Electrical: all lights and turn signals work. Original gauges need to be hooked up
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop good. Emergency brake works too
| Mileage: 91082 |
Interior Color: Tan
Exterior Color: Green
| Engine: 239 Flathead V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: No
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.