1966 Ford Mustang Hertz Restomod
Price: US $18,499.00 Item location: Richmond, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 5,000
- VIN: 6F07C735298
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 289 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang
1966 FORD MUSTANG HERTZ RESTOMOD
Beautifully restored 1966 Ford Mustang thathas been given a thorough Hertz build in the classic black with gold rally stripes.The car has had many upgrades and drives awesome!
- Vehicle vin # 6F07C735298 with rebuilt C-code 289 V8 engine withabout 5,000 miles with mild cam. Fast car!! Starts rightup, runs, drives, stops and looks great!
- C-4 Crus-O-Matic Auto Trans transmission shifts great into all gears and reverse great!
- Fun car to drive, shifts great and is quick off the line or does 80 MPH on the freeway!
- Holley 2-BblCarburetorwith 289 Intake with newer distributor, cap and wires with electronicignition & blaster coil.
- New water pump and alternator and new radiator run at 160 degrees.
- New 17" American Racing Wheels with 225/45ZR17 Radial tires
- Mustang nice dual after market exhaust giving the car a nice aggressive low rumble.
- Comes with front disc brakes and rear drum that stop the car great. New brake shoes, hardware hoses, drums, wheel cylinder and wheel bearings. Brakes have just been rebuilt and are still very tight and need to be broken in.
- Both front driver and passenger floorboards have been replaced.
- Interior is in great condition, re-upholstered front and rear seats, headliner, dash, kick panels, door panels, instrument bezel, roof rail seals and glass seals all in good condition.
- All lights (headlights, tail lights, break lights, turn signals) work!
- Windshield wipers work and are powered by a 1-speed wiper motor.
- Painted a little over a year ago black with gold rally stripes cut and polished. This Mustang has always been garaged!
- All chrome is new, bright and shiny.
- Nice Grant wood steering wheel with Kenwood Stereo that has AM/FM radio, CD player,Bluetoothconnection for your i-Pod or phone, USB port and AUX cable connection.
- Nicely detailed engine compartment and trunk.
- From a driving standpoint, the Mustang starts right up and falls into a smooth idle. It's great on on the highway at 80 MPH and nimble on the back roads. Whether you are a lifelong Mustang enthusiast, or a looking for the perfect car for an entry point into the hobby, this Mustang has it going on!
- Vehicle has passed a safety inspection and is currently registered in Texas!