1966 Ford F100 Short bed. solidTennessee truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: F100 custom
- Type: short bed
- Trim: custom
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 1,111,111
- VIN: 140520610012
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: automatic
- Interior color: black
- Options: raidio delete
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford F-100 F100 custom1966 Ford F100 fromTennessee& southern part of Kentucky. Runs good. no smoke. Mostly original unmolested 50 your old truck.
Looks to have been a Tennessee state/county owned truck at one time.
See picture of original bumper with stamped county and city Tennessee name.
Quick on the truck:
- engine is 302 runs good with no smoke, good oil pressure, starts on first crank.
- Automatic trans
- modern electronic ignition
- looks to have been floor stick shift in past.
- original sheet metal everyplace I can see but a little was done to the tail gate, small place on the drive floor pan. Very small. . Its a farm truck so I get it. no big deal. .
- I put newlenses in tail lights and front running lights. They were all broken or very bad shape.
- no rot in anything I can see. solid truck from Tennessee
- underside, cab corners, mounts, doors, bed, frame, springs mounts, bushings, everything original and look good
- hood could use some body work and the hinges are weak.
- few small dents here or there otherwise and you.could leave it like this and it would look very good for a long time but could also strip it down, paint it with high gloss paint or sand it down to original color and make it a great all original faded paint very easy.
- Center hump still has hole from stick shift. covered with thin sheet metal for now.
- would need a quick clean up of all things to drive daily. wiring, brakes,fuel system, filters, newer seat cover, gauges etc. It brakes fine and drives fine but being safe is a must when you drive daily. This truck has been sitting a while.
- flat black paint is rattle can style. I touched up a few areas and it looks OK but its been like this for some time. I like mat black better than flat black. Originalpaint is under the flat black for the most part from what I can tell.
- bed liner or rhino liner would not hurt.
Brakes were Ok for the age but if you were to make it a daily driver I would upgrade things like the brakes, change to powersteering, add aradioand go through the truck wiring to get any bugs worked out. Small stuff that could be done in a weekend.
Please look at the pictures I took. undercarriage cab corners, lower doors, floors, rockers etc. All solid and original. I did as good as I could getting all the areas you would want to know it is a solid truck.
This truck is not perfect so look at the pics and call me with any questions. 248-207-1200.
This truck is being sold as is. Open to inspection before auction end. After close of auction all sales are final and binding. $2000 down by pay pall at end of auction and remainder in 4-5businessdays by wire transfer or remainder in paypal, bankcertifiedcheck. Truck will ship after all funds are cleared and deposited in my account. yourresponsiblefor insurance after sale, shipping and cost of shipping, taxes on sale and truck must be picked up in 15 days after end of auction unless we agree to something different. I will work with you on storage if needing a little time before pickup but nothing very long term.
No low ball figures please. I don't have to sell so serious bids only.
I am reasonable on offers and am only selling because my wife was mad at me for taking on a new project and I was not done with the 65 riviera I am restoring yet. Happy wife/happy life. That's the only reason its up for sale.
I am selling thistrunkto anyone, anywhere. USA, Mexico, Canada, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa,Australia, You name it and want it and I will sell it to you. You will have to make thearrangementsbut I can help you if needed. I have sold to people outside the USA a few times. No big deal.
Happy bidding. This one will not last so act fast.
Good luck On Jun-13-16 at 05:52:57 PDT, seller added the following information:
Guys looking over the truck thus weekend and taking many pictures for people I found the radiator support was not that great on the passenger side. It's easy to repair or replace but I wanted to make sure i listed that because if i was to redo the truck like I was originally going to do I would replace that part of the radiator support. Everything else is still the same. Truck is very solid and a Souther truck its entire life so like all southern vehicles its solid but may have a little thing here or there after 50 years. Good luck bidding. First person who come to see this truck will take it for sure so if your tricky interested you better get in front of the other folks quick. Thanks for looking.