1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 Custom Wagon, <50,000 miles, Runs perfect, All Original/OEM
Price: US $9,000.00 Item location: Maumelle, Arkansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- SubModel: 1979 Ranger XLT
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Ranger XLT
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 47,775
- VIN: u15hlee6384
- Color: Light Sand
- Engine size: 351 CID
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Tailgate Window, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD locking Hubs
- Interior color: Original Captain Chairs
- Safety options: Working brakes, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates
- Options: Protection Group, Extra Large Fuel Tank, AM/FM Radio, Security Lock Group, Engine Block Heater - Dual, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Ford Bronco 1979 Ranger XLTThis was my grandfather's Bronco. He use to take my fishing in it. It is all original and has less than 50,000 miles on it. I've replaced a few parts but used OEM parts to keep it original.
The original shop books are included. I am posting a photo of the original invoice so you can see the added packages. Original tire jack still in place under the hood.
I hope that the photos and the videos I've taken will show most everything you need to know. Please feel free to ask me any additional questions.
Walk Around & underneath video on youtube:http://youtu.be/ZMhXWYn2Xyc