Head-Turning 1974 Ford Bronco
Price: US $37,000.00 Item location: Xenia, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 3,000
- VIN: U15GLU56081
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Ford BroncoThis collector 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger spent its lifetime in Florida, before being stored in a climate-controlled garage for the past two years. The truck is a head-turner, beautiful inside and out!
- This 1974 Rust-Free Ford Bronco has a factory 302 engine with Edelbrock manifold and new performer carburetor.
- MSD Ignition, aluminum radiator and headers.
- New mufflers and No Catalytic converter.
- Factory C-4 automatic transmission and a Dana transfer case.
- Beautiful paint job.
- Engine bay has been painted to match and under carriage fully blacked out.
- New carpet, interior and seats are in great condition.
- Color match painted front & rear fender flares.
- Custom bumpers with heavy duty winch.
- New power steering gear box and all new steering linkage and power steering hoses.
- Brakes are stock manual drum front and rear. Rear has new shoes, hardware, and cylinders.
- Rear Ford 9" & Dana 44 front axles have been re-furbished, re-sealed & brought back to their original working order.
- New Centech wire harness.
- Aluminum wheels with new 35x12.50x15 All-Terrain tires.
- Rugged Trail nitro shocks (Duel front shocks).
- New steering stabilizer shock for a smooth ride.
- New Pioneer CD sound system with Sirius Radio & 6x9 speakers in the rear side paneling.
- Comes with soft top and light bar.
- Color matched roll cage.
- Retractable front & rear seat belts for maximum safety for all passengers.