AMAZING DRIVER, MECHANICALLY RESTORED WITH 302 V8, AUTO TRANS, NEW WIRING
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Ford Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1950 Ford F-1 Shortbed$16,900
AMAZING DRIVER, MECHANICALLY RESTORED WITH 302 V8, AUTO TRANS, NEW WIRING, AND MORE! This is a truly sweet truck, meticulously restored by an elderly gent who took care to address the details of the mechanics. Take a look at the info below:
- Paint/Body: Overall straight body with very minimal rust, killer patina is consistent from bumper to bumper. Hinge pockets, cab corners, rockers, frame rails all rust free!
- Interior: Freshly painted doors and dash, new chrome handles and bezels. New headliner, new carpet, new gauges all working. Clean original seat.
- Glass/Windows: All new glass and weatherstripping. Door felts are new and windows roll up easily.
- Trunk: A few small rust spots in the bed, overall dent and rust free. Diamond plate over original wood.
- Undercarriage: Clean and rust free frame rails and step ups. A few small spots of rust in the floor pans.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels blasted and painted with newer hubcaps looks sharp. New Goodyear tires
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a daily driver shop truck that needs nothing to be enjoyed... or easily take it to the next level. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 302 V8 starts easily and runs strong. C4 automatic transmission shifts nicely and runs with power. All new kingpins and bushings in the front end. New shocks. All new brakes and working emergency brake, too.
- Lights/Electrical: All new wiring for lights and turn signals. Wipers work, horn beeps old-school.
- Brakes: Brakes completely rebuilt and stop straight and good.
| Mileage: 5722 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Brown
| Engine: 302 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.