1977 Ford F150 Short Bed, 4 speed Manual, 4x4 - LOW RESERVE
Price: - Item location: Royal Oak, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-150
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: F150 Custom
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 78,857
- VIN: f14hno24033
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 400M
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Ford F-1501977 F-150 4x4 Shortbed with a 4 speed manual trans. RARE FIND!!
***This truck is an absolute driver... by that I mean that everything works and is in like new condition or better. If you have been looking for an old truck you will know what I mean.... you either find one that has a good powertrain, but it cant stop or turn.. or you find one with a good body, but the engine is toast, etc. Everything on this truck is new or rebuilt, top to bottom...so yes, you can drive it every day of the week with no issue. It looks great, it sounds great, it runs great, and it just feels good running through the gears with the windows down and the radio up.***
- Engine is a rebuilt 400M, the big brother of the 351m. The former owner added Edelbrock Intake and Carb, New Heads, Hooker Headers and Flowmaster Exhaust. The engine is powerful and it sounds amazing.
- 4 Speed Manual Transmission: New Clutch last spring, and I just had the trans pulled and rebuilt this past summer.
- 4x4. Heavy Duty front and rear Axles. The 4x4 works perfectly.
- SHORT-BED... Rare Shortbed.. Even more rare as a 4x4, even more rare as a 4 speed manual.
- GEORGIA Truck.... clean underneath... No rust problems to speak of.
- Suspension and Steering Systems: Work perfectly, there is zero play in the steering wheel and the car handles well around town and on the highway.
- New Wheels and Tires(~2000 miles) that complement the look of this truck rather well. See pictures.
- Electrical is perfect... All Interior and Exterior Lights and Signals work perfectly. Gauges work, and new Digital Gauges were added for accurate water temp, oil pressure and voltage readings.
- STEREO is New with CD, MP3/USB, and Pandora hook up. The Stereo flows through two 600 watt amps that power two 6x9", two 3.5" tweeters, and a 12" Sub-woofer. This is the highest quality, most powerful stereo I have ever had in a vehicle. Truly awesome.
- The glass on this car is also new... Windshield and rear window. Plus new Weatherstripping all the way around..
This is a BAD ASS Truck. That is the most common adjective people say when they complement me on it. "Bad Ass Truck, Dude", I hear that almost every time I drive it.
Body Condition: The body is a "survivor".. Meaning, no significant damage(including rust) of any kind, but it's not perfect either. The truck looks great!
The interior is done well. Carpet is clean. Bench Seat is new. Ceiling Liner is new. Door panels and Dash are in great condition.
The drive train and all mechanical's and electrical's are better than new. Basically this is an excellent "resto-mod". Gas Monkey would be proud, They would clear coat the body, protecting the patina, slap their sticker on it and list it for $50k. Not a joke.
I love the truck, but I bought it spontaneously(Because it is perfect). I don't have room for it and I need it gone to free up some CASH.
You can call or text at 2four8.8three5.9zero5four.
Please bid with confidence.. This truck is the real deal. If you come for a test drive, you will drive it home like I did when I first looked at it. Thanks!
*I am selling this locally and I plan to have it listed on all Ford Truck Enthusiast Sites... Therefore I reserve the right to end this auction early.