1929 Model A Ford Roadster Convertible w/Rumble Seat Restored
Price: - Item location: Mount Freedom, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible 2 door
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 700
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model AThis listing is for a beautiful 1929 Model A Ford Roadster Convertible.
A highly collectible Model A that has been meticulously restored over the years with all documentation of work done.
The original engine has been rebuilt and running fine with less than 700 miles logged. Serial number A1088998.
Some of the restoration features:
- Repainted to Rose Beige Body, Seal Brown Secondary Molding, Black Enamel Fenders, Shields and Wheels.
- Interior re-upholstered in correct colors,black vinyl front seat and brown rumble seat.
- New ProperConvertible top, curtains and rear glass window. Color and fabric Short Grain Cobra.
- Rebuilt carburetor
- Tires relatively new with no significant wear
- Original dashboard gauges
- Re-nickeled parts:radiator shell,head lamps, dash, insidedoor handles, gascap.
- Re-chromed parts: bumpers, exterior door handles, rumble seat handle, hand brake lever, spark and throttle control knobs.
- Re-finished aluminum: rumble seat plates, choke rod.
- Cadmium Plated: 23wheel nuts.
- Re-finished stainless steel: tail lamps.