1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue 351 Cleveland Automatic VIN 0F05M61527
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach 1
- Type: Mach 1
- Trim: Mach 1
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 66,331
- VIN: 0F05M61527
- Color: Grabber Blue
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Front Disc Brakes
- Options: Back Window Slats, Maginum 500 Chrome Wheels, Chrome Engine Dress Up Items, Pop-Off Gas Cap, AM/FM/Cassette Player, Pass-Through/Fold Down Back Seat, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Grant Wood Steering Wheel, Chrome Monte Carlo Bar, Chrome Export Brace, Chrome Fan Blades, Chrome Oil Dip Stick, Grill to Radiator Trim Cover
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
If you're looking for an original Grabber Blue Mach 1 Mustang, this is it!I purchased this M coded Mach 1 in 2003 from a dealership in California and startedrestoring the car. In 2007 Isold the car.I bought the Mach back in 2012 from the guy I originally sold it to.
This is a classic muscle car that is really fun to drive. It gets lots of attention atcruises or when driving.The Mach has been displayed at various local and regionalshowswhere it has wonover 30 awards including 7 1st place awards.The engine is strong with no issuesand the Flow Master exhaust sounds great. This car is occasionally driven and stored in a garage.The Mach 1 listed for sale is privately owned.This is atruly iconic muscle car in the hard to find Grabber Blue color. You will enjoy owningthis Mustang while it continues to increase in value. I hope the new owner has as much fun with it as I have had.
The Mach 1is available for inspection during the auction and we will answer any questions. Pictures are limited to 12 but we are willing to send additional pictures to interested bidders.
The winning bidder will berequired tocomplete abank to bank wire transferfor$500 as a non-refundable depositwithin 24 hours of the close of the auctionto hold the car. The balance is due via bank to bank wire transfer within7 days following theclose of the auction.The Mach, with title,will be released tothe winning bidderafter the wire transfer has been verified. The winning bidder is responsible for all shipping expenses.