1990 Ford Mustang LX Convertible 2-Door 5.0L UNMOLESTED VERY RARE MINT CONDITION
Price: US $18,999.00 Item location: North Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: LX Conv.RARE 7 Up Edition 5.0L5 Spd 31K All Orig.
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: LX Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 31,833
- VIN: 1FACP44E0LF160148
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 5.0L 302Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Mustang LX Conv.RARE 7 Up Edition 5.0L5 Spd 31K All Orig.1990 Ford Mustang LX Convertible - 1 Owner
7 Up Edition
5.0L V8 255 horsepower - 5 Speed
of 4103 porduced, this is 1 of 1360 Made with 5.0L V8 and 5 Speed Manual
I have all the original sales books when the car was purchased new, it has all the original owners information on them, so I will give it to the new owner upon purchase of the vehicle!
Vehicle is equipped with R-12 Air Conditioning, Per State Law, we had this safely removed and drained as we can not resell the vehicle with R-12 refrigerant in the air-conditioning system per EPA regulations.
Please contact any FORD dealership with the VIN to verify that this is a " 7 Up " Edition Mustang
The story behind the 7 Up Mustang is one of the more bizarre bits of Mustang history, which is saying something given the wide range of characters who have been involved in the nameplate’s development over the years. Initially, only 30 7-Up Mustangs were meant to be produced — the namesake soft drink company had planned to give them away at the 1990 NCAA basketball finals. The pitch was simple: sink a ball from center court, and you could drive home one of the extremely limited-edition cars that night. For reasons unknown, the 7 Up contest was cancelled at the last minute. Although only two of the planned 30 cars had been produced, Ford decided to rebrand the cars, bump up production to 5,000 units and offer them as a special edition and unofficial commemoration the car’s 25th anniversary. The 7 Up Mustangs were LX convertibles equipped with the famous Fox body era 5.0L V8 engine, delivering around 255 horsepower. All cars were painted with Ford’s distinctive Deep Emerald Green clear coat metallic paint and featured a white leather interior and a white convertible top. Front fascia, outside mirrors and body side moldings were painted to match the green exterior. Every 7 Up edition Mustang also got the GT’s 15-inch aluminum rims and a special-value package consisting of cruise control, A/C and a premium sound system with AM/FM radio and a cassette player, which this Mustang has.
The car has 1 Ding, on rear quarter by drivers side door.
The car has a total of 4 scratches, all shown in the photographs.
The convertible top opens and closes correctly as it should, and yes it is the original top.
The seats and interior are all very well photographed to show condition.
The driver side front fender was touched up with paint on the exterior, which is an acceptable job level performed on it.
It has dual exhaust, and is not rotted, or rusted on the undercarriage or body.
The car has the original tires on it from when it was sold new.
Has the original brakes on it when sold from NEW.
The clutch grabs nice and low with no issues in shifting, and has no worn synchro issues. Engine starts up nicely, and runs smoothly with no misfires, or smoking. The brakes and suspension are all in very good shape.
I drove this for 41 miles to bring it back to our facility, I could not find a transporter for same day delivery. This vehicle literally drives brand new.
This vehicle is house in our indoor storage, we will allow any interested parties to come and inspect it. We will allow test drives only to interested parties, who are approved for funding, or have funds available. We are not trying to discourage interested parties, but we want to keep the mileage low, and avoid any damage or accidents, or any issues prior to resale, serious inquires only.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY, THIS IS AN UNMOLESTED 1990 MUSTANG, MEANING NO AFTERMARKET PARTS, OR CUSTOMIZATIONS HAVE BEEN PERFORMED ON IT. THE VEHICLE IS IN STOCK CONDITION AS IT WAS WHEN IT WAS SOLD NEW. TO FIND A FOXBODY MUSTANG, LET ALONE A " 7 UP " VERSION, WITH LOW MILES, AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION IS EXTREMELY RARE.
These are the Terms of Sale we are using and abiding by in this sale. If you have any questions, please call us at (203) 836-6639.
- By bidding and buying this auction, you enter a contract that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this auction.
- We reserve the rights to sell the vehicle outside the eBay auctions. We reserve the right to end the auction anytime. We reserve the right to cancel any bid from any bidder. You are more than welcomed to contact us and make us an offer.
- Unless otherwise specified in the description, this vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. In either case, The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
- We require winning buyers/bidders to deposit $500 (Non-Refundable) through Paypal within 24 hours and the remaining balance in 7 business days.
- Final payment must be in the form of wire transfer, certified check, or cash in hand. If you wish to pay by credit card, you must fill out our credit authorization form and a fee of 4.5% will be added to the amount of the transaction. Non-Negotiable.
- We recommend and encourage, buyers to perform a pre purchase inspection of the vehicle prior to buying/bidding. If the buyer needs to ship the vehicle then he/she needs to sign the vehicle release document prior to shipping.
- You're most welcome to have the vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic or dealership. You're required to pay $75 inspection/transportation fee for the inspection plus the dealership/mechanic inspection charges. All inspections must be done prior to the end of auction and scheduled in advance.
- Due to transaction delay and other unavoidable circumstances we might get the title late, and because of delays in postage or fedex, please bear with us but we will provide you with a title.
- Please understand that the vehicles are Pre-Owned vehicles and at times, the vehicles may come without accessories such as extra keys, cd magazines, navigation discs, floor mats, tools, and owner's manuals. Please call for the exact accessories included for the vehicle.
- We understand that even though this maybe a “ new “ vehicle for you, it is still a used vehicle and will have some wear and tear. If you are unsure, or not serious, we please ask you to refrain from bidding as we are motived wholesalers and ask that only people who are serious in purchasing pursue these vehicles.
- All buyers must pay dealer documentation fee of $350.00 ( non – negotiable ) . Getting the paperwork ready, and showing whether or not we collected tax or registration costs us, there for every sale has a $350.00 Dealer conveyance fee attach
- ed. The fee is non negotiable. If you do not want to pay this fee its highly recommened you purchase from a private party as we will not waive this fee.
- All bidders should have all questions answered and loans pre-approved before bidding.