65 Mustang Fastback-No Rust-Showroom Cond-All Original Metal- Fuel Inj 5.0 5 Spd
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Fastback
- Type: Fastback
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 5F09C744132
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.0 Fuel Injected High Performance
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
Ebay's insertion fees are quite high, soI will only be selling here on Ebay from time to time, but you will always be able to find me on Ebid (under the same username) or on Auto Trader Classic (search for "1965 Mustang Hatchback").
You can trust this listing. I have been a seller on Ebay for 17 years. Please review my feedback as a seller.
For detailed pictures and videos of the car, please: Click Here
This is my fifth 1965-66 Mustang. I have owned one or two of these beauties all of my driving life. I bought the first one with my own money when I was 15 years old, so I know what it means to cherish these unique cars. It also means that I have seen everything - and I cannot stress enough the value of this car. In the opinion of my 60-year old Mustang mechanic, the true value of this car may be north of $130,000. It is that perfect.
All original metal - Solid - Original floorboards & undercarriage - Clean rails - Cawl Does not leak. Clean (no rust, no bondo) - In perfect showroom condition. Garaged its entire life. The paint job is impeccable - perfect - showroom condition. The car was painted in 2005, and no rust has bubbled its way to the surface - it is truly a rust-free car.
* The underside has not been undercoated, so you can inspect the vehicle yourself and find there is no rust.*
Have you ever dreamed about driving one of these beauties off the lot in 1965? Well, now you can. This car is in immaculate condition - all original welds (all original metal) - no rust - handles well with no creaking - drives over speed humps smoothly and without the creaks ever present in classic autos. It drives like a new car.
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes (Stops and handles like a brand new car)
- Cold A/C (original blower - brand new, top of the line, condenser, housing, etc.)
- No Whistling or Road Noise with the Windows Rolled up
- New Sound Proofing Underneath the Carpet - keeps the cockpit quiet
- New Carpet
- New High Performance Tires (five - including the spare)
- New Heavy Duty Shocks
- New 4 Wheel Alignment
- Completely rebuilt and bored out engine - zero miles on it - HO 5.0 with re-manufactured 5-Speed transmission - The engine came from an old cop car, so it can pounce!
- New Gas Tank
- New Dual Exhaust with Flow Master Mufflers
- New Radiator (4 row)
- Styled Steel Wheels (five - including the spare)
- Front Wheel Disc Brakes
- All Electronics Work.
Again, I cannot reiterate enough the value of this car. Driving it is like driving one off the lot in 1965. I am in no hurry to sell this car. The longer it goes unsold, the longer I get to enjoy it.
With the stock market tanking (or going sideways), you need to protect your wealth. There is no better way to diversify than investing in classic autos like this one that will keep their worth and appreciate. You need to protect your wealth in the upcoming, turbulent years.
*Update on the stock market*Virtually all of the "smart money" has left the market - it is time to get out and/or diversify your investments into a vehicle like this one.Gold, shorts and cash positions are also wise.
For more info please: Click HereMore info: Click Here