1970 Mach I with Boss 302 Look resto-mod - NEW - Marti Report
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach I / Boss 302
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Original Mach I build with Boss 302 badging
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 0F05M194345
- Color: yellow
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland 11:1 compression, high HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: manual 5 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: black - leather front seats
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I / Boss 302
Original 1970 Mach I with
Original 1970 Mach I, Competition Yellow, 4 speed, 351C 4BBL documented car (Marti Report included)
NOTE: We would suggest serious inquires call us 214 352 0868 to discuss vehicle / pricing ! We also can inexpensively add AC, suspension tweaks etc. to meet your intended use !
Has been complete rebuilt true to its history with 351C engine, 4BBL Holley Double Pumper Carb, bare metal repaint in PPG clear coat base coat including bottom of car, engine bay, interior… complete “dip” in paint.
Example features how car has be dramatically improved from stock
·American Auto Wiring new wiring harness throughout.. include upgrades if wanted for AC, power everything
· Modern T5 5 speed with hydraulic clutch with external slave and master for easy adjustment and durability. Filled with DOT 5 racing fluid
· Period Correct 351 Cleveleand engine fully BUILT with upgraded high lift COMP CAM, forged pistons with 11:1 compression, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers… very powerful estimate 500+ HP. Have not dynoed car but judging by current performance and by forged piston compression, roller rockers / internals of engine, headers, Magnaflow custom exhaust etc.
·Boss 302 finish out for that “look” but note could be converted to Mach I look in maybe a weekend… Heat gun remove stripes, buff, add Mach I rocker moldings. Rear honey comb trim between tail lights and strip on trunk lid. Trunk lid is original OEM Mach I trunk lid without Mustang letter holes. So pick you look you have both !
· Interior completely redone with Leather front seats done in larger more comfortable format then stock. New headliner, sound deadening, dash, glass, rear trim, stereo etc. Note rear deck is covered in euro black vinyl, hidden rear speakers for stereo
· Instrumentation is all modern digital but looks very OEM. New electronic tach, speedometer, odometer, hour meter, oil pressure, temp gauges etc…. all new new all modern
· Original Hurst shifter connected to modern T5 shifter for OEM look with new performance
· Brand NEW staggered BFG raised white letter tires with larger rear tires then front brand new Mustang upgraded 15 inch Magnum 500 wheels just like an OEM Boss
·Bottom of car and engine bay painted in Competition Yellow base coat and clear to give distinctive look. If new owner wanted black engine bay could easily be changed - but doing in Yellow to match car was a big job and nice appearance upgrade all done during completely disassembled shell stripped and painted. Note pictures of complete restoration process available on request
· New Shaker ram air hood scoop with rebuilt Holley double pumper underneath :)
· All electrical work turn signals, lights, interior lights all redone and connected with all new American Auto wiring harness
· Car lowered one stage with custom CJ Pony springs and all new OEM blue shocks
· Exhaust and headers all new. Magnaflow custom dual exhaust with Boss OEM turn down exhaust tips. Sounds fantastic !
· New OEM threaded insert rear louvers.. .not cheap imitation OEM real stuff
· Build documentation included in car most brochures for new equipment like gauges, wiring harness, exhaust, engine cam etc. included in notebook in trunk of car
Most of all this car “goes” and is fun and a great platform to use as is or add more for modern daily driver !
Final note is this is a true Mach I all documented and could be re-badged as Mach I in probably a couple of days. Basically just add in rocker moldings, honeycomb between tail lights and remove stripes with heat gun and install Mach I badges. So just a unique opportunity to have BOTH looks..... Boss 302 look just classic and this car much more modern, higher performance, easier to maintain then stock Boss 302. A Boss 302 in same condition of this car probably North of 85K or more. If in time you decide you prefer Mach I look quick and cheap to change. Even deck lid is original Mach I without "Mustang" letters in lid. So a great
high performance, totally updated re-stomod car that you can enjoy has is or as Mach I look.
If buyer had interest in adding in AC our facility can also add for a quite reasonable investment
100% of what More pics and video of this vehicle (click on picture will take you to album of pictures of the car(s))
October 2, 2015
Other build to order SC Example vehicles
Mar 31, 2015 FJ40
|August 18, 2014|
Great driving Cosmos Black 97 M3 4 door 5 speed
November 22, 2015
Rare complete 71 CS Coupe
February 17, 2016
one of 2500 320iS made.. all complete
February 7, 2016
99 M3 couple 107K orig miles... nicely updated
February 19, 2016
Nice 71 2002 Granda Red... done less final paint
February 12, 2016 December 6, 2015
|August 18, 2014|December 23, 2014
Rare rust free 1962 Austin Healey 3000 Tri-Carb
A fantastic nocorrosion1962 tri carb Austin Healey 3000 ready for your selection of final paint and enterior. British Heritage certificate of car original black with red leather interior... vote for look you like best (email us)
January 15, 2016
High performance Agave Green 2002
November 17, 2015
Our firm SelectClassics specializes in building these vehicles to customer specific requirements. We have additional 1970 Mustang fastbacks in stock ready for custom build or sale AS IS.
Wealso would encourage non local buyers to ask questions, have an inspector review vehicle and / or inspect vehicle in person. We have attempted to accurately describe vehicle AS IS and the many hours of update work that has gone into its updates.
April 2, 2014
Vehicle is sold AS IS Where AS with no express or implied warrant. Vehicle can be seen at our 10,000 square foot re-manufacturing facilitylocated at 11447 Reeder Road, Dallas,TX 75229 or feel free to call 214 352 0868 or email us through ebay.
Dtechparts.com our exclusive component supplier used in our re-manufacturing of classic BMW’s.
No Warranty Express or Implied
Thisvehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrect feature, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A minimum $1000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly work with you. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle.
Note: This vehicle has an appraisalfor over 57K from an independent Shelby America Appraiser (copy available on request) It has had numerous updates since the appraisal including a complete refresh build of high performance Cleveland engine ! This is rare opportunity to purchase a high performance resto-mod very close to new Mustang at a steep discount !
We also have an AC kit we can install in car at a very low cost if you would like AC ?
Here are 3 videos at the end of the folder give you an idea of nice exhaust note (Magnaflow, Boss turn down tip exhaust... very sweet coupled with 351C 4BL carb, high compression, Comp cam !
Will shoot another video of car under hard acceleration and more reving but 351C 4BBL, Holley double pumper with headers and Magnaflow exhaust with turn downs very sweet sound a bit angry but notobnoxiouslyLOUD either !