AWESOME DRIVING, 360 V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES! Watch Video!
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford F-100
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1965 Ford F-100 Shortbed$11,900
AWESOME DRIVING, 360 V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES! This is a killer truck with a great running engine, fun to drive, and killer looks! Take a gander at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Straight body, only a couple of minor rust spots, but overall a solid and rust free truck. Paint is older with a nice consistent patina
- Interior: Clean and unmolested dash with working gauges. Blankets strapped over original bench (bench has a small tear on the drivers side). Older headliner keeps with the shop truck motif.
- Glass/Windows: Windshield has a few wiper scuffs on it but no cracks. Glass is in good condition, needs new felts. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Straight body inside the bed with no bangs or bruises. 2 spots of rust in the bed.
- Undercarriage: Clean and rust free frame rails. Solid body underneath.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new Boss wheels with staggered look 8in front and 9.5in rear, with brand new tires.
Do not buy this truck if you are shy... everyone wants to take pictures with this thing... Im not kidding! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 360 V8 bored 30 over with Keith Black pistons, Comp Cam, long tube headers, Flowmaster exhaust, Edelbrock carb. Starts easily and runs and sounds awesome, tons of power! The C6 transmission shifts perfectly. Truck has a 9in rear end.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and signals work properly.
- Brakes: Power disc brake upgrade
- Power Options: Power steering
| Mileage: 42236 |
Interior Color: Turquoise
Exterior Color: Turquoise
| Engine: 360 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: No
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.