1968 SHELBY GT500KR FASTBACK 428CJ AUTO A/C P/S ROTISSERIE RESTORED!
Price: US $215,000.00 Item location: Elkhorn, Nebraska, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Shelby GT-500KR
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 60,000
- VIN: 8T02R215873-04103
- Color: ACAPULCO BLUE
- Engine size: 7.0L 7014CC 428Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLACK
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford MustangFirst time available to the public in almost a decade!! Out of the exclusive Mike Patak Shelby and Galaxie collection in Omaha, NE. This Shelby was previously owned by the "Rock Legend" Alice Cooper! This freshly restored (2015) Shelby GT500KR is number 4103 documented in the Shelby Registry. This Shelby was restored to the highest standards in our in house restoration facility. This Shelby retains its original 428CJ 345 HP 4V engine and original C6 automatic transmission with cast iron tail housing with just over 60,000 actual miles!! This Shelby runs and drives like new! All correct engine components were used in the restoration including belts, hoses, pulleys, smog, oil cooler, battery cables, etc. All casting numbers and date codes are documented. See attachment in pictures.
This car was originally equipped with the following:
- 428 - 4V CJ Engine GT-500KR
- C6 Automatic Transmission
- 3.00 Standard Axle
- Acapulco Exterior Blue Paint
- Black Knitted decor bucket seats
- GT Equipment Group
- Sport Deck Rear Seat
- Power Steering
- Power Disc Front Brakes
- Tilt A Way Steering Column
- Air Conditioning - 1 of 299 GT500KR cars with A/C!
- Interior Decor Group
- Tinted Glass
- Trip Odometer
- Deluxe Marti Report
- Original Body Buck Tag
- Original Owners Manual
- Original Shelby Automotive Documentation
- Original Shipping Documentation
- Shelby Registry Documentation
- Clear title with Actual Mileage
Three items we know are not correct include the carburetor, as it is a C9AF-U replacement carburetor, the A/C has never been charged and the tilt away steering doesn't function.
PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING! WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO INSPECT THIS VEHICLE PRIOR TO PURCHASE. SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT US AT 402-289-9310.