1968 Ford Mustang Fastback, Rare Color Combination Sprint Package
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Base Fastback 2-Door
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 111,111
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 4.7L 289Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford Mustang
1968 Mustang Fastback Rare color combination, Great summer restoration project.
1968 mustang fastback V8 289/ 200 horsepower
- C4 auto transmission
- 3.00 rear geared 8-inch axle
- Color d code Acapulco blue
- Interior 2 tone blue
- V8 engine
- Auto Trans
- Power steering
- Power disc brakes
- Radio stereo upgrade/ see factory door speaker grilles.
- Exterior decor group option
- Sprint B package. This incorporates the fog lite grille and C stripe and gives the car a GT appearance. No doubt this is rarer than a GT though.
Clear title. It's not a New Jersey or north east car. Car came from South Carolina and title is still from there. If you want the clear titled in NJ before we complete a deal I am ok with that.
Needed is: a radiator support, front floors left and right and a left side front torque box. The torque box is included.
If you look at all the pictures you will see this is a complete car. Which is rare. No one has stolen things from the car like the rear interior which is expensive to purchase. The windshield was broken so it is removed and gone. A new windshield is less than 250 installed professionally.
You will also see:
- New rear bumper
- New in box stainless steel brake lines
- Full set of GT/styled steel wheels and an excellent set of center caps.
- Motor mounts in box.
Any questions feel free to contact me at 5 five 1-2 zero four-zero 7 zero 7. Tony.
I will reinstall the engine and Trans for sake of sale and easy transport. The engine and Trans are in good usable condition. I pulled them because my plans for the Car was to put a 351 and manual transmission in the car and build a full Eleanor. My son built one 3/4 years ago and it was just so fun to look at and drive. Car sold AS IS Where IS. No warrantee or claims made. I represented the car to the best of my capacity. You win the bid; you own he car.20% deposit required at end of auction. Car must be picked up and paid for in 5 days. I will assist with transportation, but that is the responsibility of winner.
Bid early and often as car is for sale locally. Please call if you have a questions that I have not covered.