1955 F-100 On-of-a Kind Resto Mod
Price: US $22,000.00 Item location: Lisle, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Stake Bed
- Trim: Custom Cab
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 57,000
- Color: Aqua and Tan
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: C4 Auto
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Ford F-100SEE at Chicago-land cruises and shows.
Here is a very special Resto-Mod. IT IS A ONE-OF-A-KIND and built by seller
Please read everything first. No Warranty, Strictly As Is Where Is-Only
- 5 new FR380's 215/75R-15 (5)
- 1966 289 CID with 2V Auto-Lite and dress up kit
- NPD motor mount kit
- New NPD desert cooler radiator
- New NPD Mustang dual exhaust
- C4, 12 volt, power windows, power brakes, electric wipers, fresh wiring
- Fresh built 3.25:1 L/S 9", PB, PW
- Pyle Audio and 4 speakers
- Color matched "Cobo Hall quality" interior
- Touch up paint, manuals, V8 emblem, chrome bumpers, new battery, glass, window seals, brakes, shocks and much, much, more.
- It has a few minor issues which I will gladly discuss with a seriously interested buyer, but it runs, looks and drives great.
AND, IT IS A ONE-OF-A-KIND!!
All spares etc. go with a full price purchase. 25% of final value due by overnight delivery within 3 days of accepted offer/winning bid. Balance due at P/U. P/U within 7 days. CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY. For lesser, fair offers, any items other than the basic truck are negotiable.
I have added a photos of it as purchased in 2010 and as it was being restored in 2011.
Special Notes: Serious buyers only, please. No brokers or "marketing sites". All showings will be in daytime in a mutually convenient secure public location. Inspections welcome by mutual arrangements.
We will communicate through eBay messaging only unless you provide a phone #. You will receive a clean title.