1951 Ford F-1 Pickup Project Vehicle
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 50,000
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 350 SB
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Ford F-100
1951 F-1 Pickup. This truck is a Great project vehicle for somebody who wants to bring back the "Old Glory Days." Obtained the truck as is from New Hampshire and it has been garaged in Florida for 2 years. The tires are now flat and you will need an air compressor and trailer for transport. It was started and below are more details about the available parts and work that has been already done.
-Bought and installed 4 new leaf springs and u-bolts
- Bought and installed floor pans, transmission tunnel cover, rocker panels and braces
- Repaired 1- cab corner and replaced 1 cab corner (actually bought both)
- Fabricated motor mounts and transmission cross member so Chevy 350 small block and th350 transmission fits (had the 350 transmission but was all rust inside, bought a Pontiac 400, so will need a BOP adaptor plate Can order from Jegs or Summit)
- Bought all 4 new brake drums and shoes. (not installed)
-I believe I had purchased new wheel cylinders as well, not 100% sure
- Frame has been scraped down and repainted with rust preventative black satin paint
- Bought all new windshield rubber and door rubber
-Chevy 350 has about 50,0000 miles but should be freshened up( been sitting for a while) Have new crank bearings and gasket set
-Has a Ford Mustang II steering box
- Bought a set of used hood spears
- Cab was set up and has mid 80’s tilt column.
-Truck has original rear-end (not sure of what the gear ratio is) Was planning on putting in a ford 9 inch eventually
- Drive shaft and U-Bolts are not present.
Please feel free to contact me for additional questions/concerns.