1966 FORD MUSTANG COUPE WITH 302 ENGINE & LOW MILEAGE! DAILY DRIVER RESTOMOD!
Price: - Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 2,500
- VIN: 6R07C230150
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Power Steering, Disc Brakes, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford MustangThis absolutely pains me to do this, but I am in a position to have to sell my year-long plus project. I am selling my 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe for less than what I've put into it since obtaining it in November 2014. I KNOW I'm asking a LOT for a Coupe, but the price includes the original purchase price of the vehicle ($5,000) and the Ford Performance Racing Crate Engine ($5,400+) and over $31,000 in parts and labor restoring this baby for just over a year. PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW!
The car is absolutely clean and beautiful, and I've done much restoration and modernizing making it my daily driver and only vehicle I own! With all work performed by Mustang Depot here in Las Vegas, the result has been a beautiful, Candy Apple Red classic American muscle car that receives compliments EVERY DAY I drive it! She is LOUD, and gains a lot of attention from blocks away!
Just SOME of the work performed on the car and the upgrades I've put into it are as follow:
- The old 289 engine has been scrapped and replaced with a BRAND NEW Ford Performance Racing 302 Crate Engine (about 340HP) which is STILL UNDER WARRANTY and only has about 2500 miles on it! The engine model number is M6007X302D so you can Google that to find the specs which include a 4-Barrel Carburetor.
- New Electrical Work so all tail lights, headlights, turn signals and reverse lights are in perfect working order.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Power Brake Conversion Kit
- Street Performance Kit
- New Suspension
- New Underdash AC System that blows COLD!
- New Performance Automatic Transmission Package
- Power Steering Conversion Kit & Pump
- New Rear End Assembly
- Dual Exhaust Kit
- New Tires
- New Battery
- New Water Pump
- New Fuel Pump
- New Radiator
- New Oil Pan
- New Front Seat Upholstery
- New Interior Black Carpet Kit
- New Trunk Carpet Kit
- 16 Gallon Deluxe Fuel Tank
- Plus New Weather Strip Kits (not installed)
- And New Mustang Radio System upgraded with Bluetooth and MP3 (not installed)
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!
I am asking $35,000 or Best Offer, which is less than what I've put into it in about a year's time. Unfortunately life has gotten in the way of my love for this car I've restored and I'm prepared to take a bit of a loss on it as I knew before dumping this much money into it.
I have ALL receipts of ALL parts and labor put into the vehicle totaling well over $40,000 and can provide details when inspecting the car with interest. All receipts will be passed over to the new owner as well. YOU HAVE TO SEE & HEAR & FEEL the car to understand her power and see the receipts which contain SO MUCH MORE than what I've listed here. All manuals, notes and documentation with all hardware and components included as well.Clean Title and No Rust!