1932 Ford Roadster Big Block with Top Super Nice Hi Boy Flamed polished moon
Price: US $11,800.00
Item location: Bend, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Roadster Hot Rod
- Type: Roadster
Black with Green Flames
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Roadster Hot Rod
|1932 Ford Roadster|
Iam selling my 32 Ford Roadster. This car only has 3000 miles and runs and drives excellent. This car was not a budget build and was built using all the best parts you could buy. Build cost was over 50K
- Body was built by Bear Products and is a composite body that is all steel reinforced, hidden hinges, smooth cowl, bearclaw latches, no exterior handles
- Steel Rootleib 4- piece hood & sides with hotrod style louvers
- TCI chassis, fully boxed. Polished Superbell axle with chrome hairpins, shocks, spring, batwings. Pete & Jakes Wilwood brakes with polished calipers, Unisteel rack & pinion. Polished rear four-bar with coilovers
- Completly rebuilt 454 chevy engine, turbo 400 trans, currie 9" Ford rearend, Runs cool and drives Great.
- Chrome SoCal Windshield
- Polished moon tank with polished mount
- Tea's seat with seatbelts, Black ultra-leather, Ididt column, Billet Specialties wheel, under dash shelf for "stuff" Large trunk, finished to match.
- VDO gauges with custom polished insert, "Vintage Air" Heater (wired and runs although never did plumb the hoses) Lokar E-brake, Gennie shifter, battery disconnect in trunk, modern fuse panel
- Black, Sid Chavers Bop Top is easily removable and has the original storage bag
- PPG basecoat clearcoat paint
- LED 50 pontiac tailights
- Clear 1932 Ford Title
- Polished American wheels
|If you have question you can email through this listing or..|
you can call me direct 541-410-1232
A deposit is needed within 48 hours and payment in Full within 7 days of auction end. A bank transfer is fine. All funds need to clear prior to the car leaving my garage. The car can be securely stored for up to 60 days when paid in full with prior approval. If the car is sold outside of Oregon I will keep the Oregon license plate.
You could fly into the local airport and drive this car home or I will help all I can with the shipper of your choice. Arranging transport will be up the the buyer. Redmond airport RDM is 15 mins from my house.
A "buy it now" price can be added at any time "before" the reserve is met. Call me with any offers to end the auction. 541-410-1232