1973 Bronco Chassis, Title, Glove box door
Price: US $1,575.00 Item location: Bardstown, Kentucky, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 107,836
- VIN: U15GLR13613
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Orange
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Ford BroncoPLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING - ENGINE / C4 / D20, Body NOT INCLUDED
- Frame with many upgrades: dual shock mounts front and rear, traction bar mounts, lift, extended SS brake lines
- 4.88 gears + Rear Locker (according to PO). Checked gears by tire revolutions vs. rear end yoke.
- Good title + glove box door - numbers all match
- When I removed the steel tube body lift, 3 of the body mounts were damaged and will need to be repaired. Welding washers on works great. I have the part number for those and it's about $10
- You will also get two rear driveshafts and one front
- Fuel tank included, was not leaking when removed last year
Body with chrome grille. Front clip is good, rest is "trail" quality. Includes flares, roll bar, dash, WS frame, tailgate, Auto column, BM shifter + anything attached to the body in the picture: $700
Good 302 with 4 BBL and Edelbrock Carb $500
Toploader 4 speed with D20 transfer: $600
These other items are for sale separately and may be sold prior to auction end. Using the "Buy it Now" insures the availability of these items.
Thanks for looking. Email with questions / pics requests.
Just to be clear. Any of the parts that you see in the pictures that aren't attached to the bronco, or listed in the ad are not included. Thanks.
This Bronco is being offered for sale locally and as such I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time.
Early Bronco, EB, Classic Bronco, 1966,1967,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972,1973,1974,1975,1976,1977
Not a scout, Not a Jeep, Not an FJ