Show quality 1956 T-Bird Red/White with Red/Black interior
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Convertible/Hard top
- Trim: Conntinental Kit
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 28,000
- VIN: P6FH210509
- Color: Red/White
- Engine size: 312ci.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Red/Black
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford Thunderbird
Show quality, beautifully restored1956 Ford Thunderbird with a Continental kit. This sharp T-bird has been restored and most everything has been replaced new or rebuilt. Red/white exterior with red/black interior. Hard top and convertible are both white. There are 28,000 miles on the odometer but the built has under 10K on it. This trophy winner will not disappoint you.
The car is located in New Jersey but was purchased in Florida.
Rides down the road excellent with no rattles or squeaks. Turns fine and stops fine. It steers properly and has plenty of Giddy up and go.
This car has it's original drivetrain that has been rebuilt.
- 312ci. rebuilt engine.
- New Edelbrock carburator.
- 2-speed rebuilt transmission.
- Power steering.
- Rear end has been rebuilt.
- Continental kit.
- Removable hard top and new manual convertible top, both white.
- AC under dash is ice cold.
- Factory dash tachometer.
- All restored.
- Basically stock presentation with stainless added.
- Show quality base coat, clear coat, Candy Apple paint.
- Show quality interior.
- Rust free.
- Dent free.
- All chrome excellent.
- Manual drum brakes (Car comes with a power brake booster).
- Numbers matching drive train including engine, transmission, and rear end.
This bird has been mostly all restored with the following:
- Restored body with no rust damage.
- Show quality paint that is rust, dent and scratch free.
- All new or like new interior.
- New 5 spoke wire wheels.
- Almost new big white wall tires.
- All rebuilt steering and suspension.
- All new body bushings.
- New front and rear springs.
- New fuel tank.
- New trunk mat.
- Updated 100amp chrome alternator.
- Electronic ignition.
- New AM/FM Cassette stereo.
- Thunderbird floor mats.
- Under dash temperature gauge.
- Removable matching center console.
- Stainless added to underside of hood with laser cut Thunderbird and sunburst.
- Stainless firewall.
- Engine compartment had Stainless changeable inserts for wheel wells. Three colors available are: Red, black, and stainless and they can be changed very easily.
- Chrome breather.
- Chrome PS cover.
- Chrome blower motor/housing cover.
- Chrome oil filler cover.
- New car cover.
- Comes with the original radio.
- Comes with the original generator.
- Comes with two new, extra white wall tires.
The cardoes not overheat, starts right up and the choke is working. The headlights, running lights, and turn signals/brake lights work. This bird has a clean underside that is driver ready. It is a sharp, turn key car that will put a smile on your face and appreciate with age.
The clock and original temperature gauges do not work.
You can call the ownerAnthony in New Jersey to discuss the car at: 1-609-408-9983 or 1-609-827-6895. You can email him at: anthonyfamiano@Verizon.net
- The car is being sold "As is, with the right to inspect." There no expressed warrantee with the car and there isno return once inspected/purchased.
- The winning bidder or potential buyer will not have to leave a deposit on the car if they come to inspect it within a week. For longer times, a deposit with have to be discussed with the owner.
- Bidder or potential bidder can send a certified inspector/appraiser to inspect the car if they like, at their expense, and we will be happy to make the car available. Just keep in mind, once you bid, you are obligated to follow through with the auction/sale as stated.
- At the time of inspection and pickup, the owner will have the opportunity to inspect the car and pay for it in full and take the car or denie the sale and cancel the auction.
- The deposit is refundable if we have misrepresented the car or left major issues out of the auction.
- The deposit is non-refundable for buyer's remorse, meaning if the car is everything we have claimed, but you just changed your mind, you will for go the deposit.
We have listed this car to the best of our knowledge and have included every positive and negative we know about it.We have inspected the car as best we can but we areby no meansan appraiser or certified inspector.We did not build the car or take it apart to inspect.
However, we have been involved with classic cars all our lives. We have several restored cars ourselves, are in the hobby,and have a great feel and opinion for quality, correct work and cars. We have sold many cars for customers here on Ebay since 2004. We have a great reputation and our feedbacks show it. Thank you for your consideration.