1938 Ford Pickup Custom Show Truck w/FORD V8 Engine - Low Reserve
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Street Rod Pickup
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 2-Door
- Year: 1938
- Mileage: 5,000
- Color: Black & Orange
- Engine size: 302 BOSS V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: C4 Automatic
- Drive type: AUTOMATIC
- Interior color: Cream & Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1938 Ford Other Pickups Street Rod Pickup
For sale is my 1938 Ford Pickup Truck
• Painted Atomic Orange Metallic Paint on Cab and Hood, the rest is painted Satin Black
• Custom Two-Color Pin-Striping (Hand Painted)
• New Custom Interior
• New Bench Seat, Door Panels, Headliner, Kick Panels, and Carpeting
• Center Console with Open and Close Storage w/ 12 Volt Plug
• a 302 V8 Engine (only 5K miles on it since rebuild)
• C4 Automatic Transmission
• Dual Chrome Exhaust
• 16 Gallon Gas Tank
• Electric Cooling Fan in front of the Radiator
• Power Steering with Tilt Wheel (easy to get in and out of)
• Staggered Chrome Wheels. 15" in the rear with 14" in the front
• Moon Disc Stainless Wheels Covers
• Power Brakes w/ Front Disc and Rear Drum
• Truck Bed has Sprayed-In Bed Liner
• Battery located in an Antique Tool Box Bolted into the Bed
• Ford Premium Sound Radio
• LED Front Turn Signals w/Blue Dot Rear Tail Lights
• Working Electric Windshield Wiper
• Working Heater with hi/lo speeds and defroster vents
• Antique “Goddess of Speed” Hood Ornament
• Original V8 Badge in the Grill and Ford 85 Badges (The "85" referred to the upgraded flathead V8 offered in 1938. Itstands for85 horsepower. The standard V8 was only 60hp.)
• Clean Paper Work -- Titled as a 1938 Ford
A True Icon that Grabs a Ton of Attention! Excellent Cruiser & Show Car Ready! This Truck needs to be seen in person to appreciate the craftsmanship and details. Pictures DO NOT do it Justice!
Runs AMAZING! Starts, Stops and Drives PERFECT! Turns on a Dime!
Excellent Cruiser & 100% Car Show Ready
Needs Absolutely Nothing!
No Leaks, Transmission Shifts Smoothly, Direct Throttle Response
Also great for a company interested in putting their logo on the truck to advertise.
I have tried to represent this vehicle accurately. I invite and encourage all inspections before the auction’s end. Located in Beverly Hills, California.
This car is being sold as-is, where-is with no warranty implied or expressed. Come check it out before bidding and I guarantee that you will want to drive away with it right then &there!
I am also happy tohelp work with your arranged transporter to get the car loaded and on it's way. Needless to say, you are responsible for arrangements and payment to transporter.
Lastly, DO NOT BID if you are not Ready, Willing & Able to follow through. I don't want to hear you made a mistake andaccidentally bid more than you can afford, your wife isn't okay with it, your kid got your password and started bidding, etc.
Thank you for your interest and Best of Luck!!
To see a “walk-around” of the truck, click HERE
To see a “drive-by” of the truck, click HERE