1966 Ford Mustang Shelby CLONE Convertible A/C Red/Red Black Power Top
Price: - Item location: Corozal, Puerto Rico, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: ORIGINAL 6-CYL - CLONED TO SHELBY
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: SHELBY CLONE
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 10,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: V8 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang ORIGINAL 6-CYL - CLONED TO SHELBYYOU ARE VIEWING A METICULOUSLY RESTORED AND MODIFIED 1966 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY CLONE. RESTORED WITH NEW SHEET METAL PARTS AND FRONT SHELBY APRON. 10-SPOKE VINTAGE 16" WHEELS AND NEW TIRES.
VEHICLE LOCATION: SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO. ZIP CODE 00783
MODEL: MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE WITH POWER TOP
DETAILS:MILES: APPROX 10,000 MILES SINCE RESTORATION IN SUMMER 2000.
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE: TOTALLY REBUILT 302 V8, FEATURING:
- EDELBROCK TORKER II MANIFOLD
- 650 CFM CARB
- HOLLEY FUEL PUMP
- COMP CAMS E-303 HYDRAULIC ROLLER CAM
- COBRA VALVE COVERS
- COBRA AIR FILTER
- MSD 6AL IGNITION
- MSD DISTRIBUTOR
- MSD BLASTER 2 COIL
- SHORTY HEADERS
TRANSMISSION: C4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH:
- TCI 3500 RPM CONVERTER
- B&M FLEXPLATE
- C4 REPROGRAMMING KIT
- B&M MEGA-SHIFTER
TONY BRANDA OPTIONS:
- ROLL BAR
- FRONT SHELBY APRON
- SIDE SCOOPS
- HOOD SCOOP
- CENTER DASH GAUGES
- SHELBY STEERING WHEEL
- 10-SPOKE VINTAGE 16" WHEELS
- NEW TIRES
- AIR CONDITIONING
- SEAT BELTS!
- 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES
- TRUNK BATTERY BOX
- TRUNK BATTERY DISCONNECT SWITCH
- HEADLIGHTS: WORKING
- PARK LIGHTS: WORKING
- BRAKE LIGHTS: WORKING
- TURN SIGNALS: WORKING
- WIPERS: WORKING
SPECIFICS / BUILD INFORMATION:
THIS 1966 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE HAS BEEN RESTORED AND LOOKS GREAT. THE DARK RED PAINT WAS DONE BASE/CLEAR AND SHINES NICELY. THE INTERIOR IS RED VINYL WITH A RED CARPET KIT, AND A BLACK POWERED TOP. A SET OF TONY BRANDA GAUGES ARE IN PLACE AND WORK WELL. THE 302 V8 WAS METICULOUSLY REBUILT WITH THE BEST COMPONENTS. THIS SHELBY CLONE FEATURES FRONT & REAR DISC BRAKES. OVERALL THIS IS A VERY SOLID EARLY MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE.
IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND AN EBAY MESSAGE.
- THERE ARE A FEW LIGHT SCRATCHES IN THE PAINT BUT OVERALL THE PAINT IS IN GREAT SHAPE.
- INSPECTIONS SHOULD BE DONE IN PERSON BY THE BUYER, ANY INSPECTION MUST BE DONE BEFORE BIDDING, OR PLACING A DEPOSIT.
TERMS OF SALE
- Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. Seller reserves the right to end its auction early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
- The winning bidder is required to contact me within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
- A $500 Paypal deposit is required immediately upon selecting the Buy-It-Now option. The $500 Paypal deposit is non-refundable as ending an eBay auction and not buying the vehicle is very damaging to the seller.
- If winning bidder does not contact me and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
- For balance of payment I will ONLY accept bank wire transfer (preferred), or cash in person (vehicle remains in my possession until ALL funds clear).
- I have represented this vehicle to the best of my ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact me directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
- Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure.
- It is extremely recommended to have a personal inspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure your satisfaction.
- Vehicle is sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, tax, title, registration, or any other fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
- Buyer is responsible for all vehicle transportation arrangements, costs, any other charges, or insurance. I assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
- Seller bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
THE VEHICLE IS SOLD AS-IS, WHERE-IS WITH ALL FAULTS KNOWN OR UNKNOWN.