1965 Mustang Convertible 280 (1964 1/2)
Price: US $30,500.00 Item location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: White
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 17,000
- VIN: 5F08F200581
- Color: Wimbledon White
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
**THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC V2 260-2v 225hp CAR**
RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT
EXTREMELY NICE AND GLOSSY PAINT
NEW CONVERTIBLE TOP
INTERIOR LOOKS AMAZING
ALL CHROME/GLASS VERY NICE
UNDERCARRIAGE IS PRISTINE
RARE 1964 1/2 CONVERTIBLE, GREAT RESTORATION, PEARL WHITE on WHITE, 260 V8, AUTOMATIC
The first Mustangs (ever) off the assembly line in mid 1964 were very much like this Mustang convertible, and since then these very earliest Mustangs have been a favorite among collectors.
Timeless good looks combined with all the unique features of the early cars, this is a great Mustang you can enjoy every day. Wimbledon White was on the first Mustang and for good reason: it looks fantastic on the first pony car. With the pearl finish you have a car that really turns heads. With a comprehensive restoration it looks spectacular.
- Near show-level paint (especially when the right light hits the pearl)
- The white interior is a seldom-seen combination that looks incredible
- Black carpets take a bit of the edge off the bright interior,
- White steering wheel
- Matching white dash pad that give this pony a very unique look.
- Original gauges are bright
- Classic Ford AM/FM/cassette head unit fits like it was born there.
- Overhead there's a white convertible top
- Matching white vinyl boot
- Trunk is outfitted with a plaid mat
- Full- sized spare tire assembly.
- Early F-code 260 cubic inch V8 in black engine enamel that's indicative of the early cars.
- Shiny chrome valve covers
- Matching air cleaner were added.
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Making it extremely pleasant to drive.
Just tuned up, it starts right up and has that great V8 growl thanks to dual exhaust with glasspack-style mufflers.
The results of the restoration still show up in the form of nice satin black floors with all the convertable reinforcements intact.
- Recent gas tank
- Air shocks
- Upgraded steel wheels
- 205/70/14 BFGoodrich radials.
If interested please email me.
All inspections and meetings will take place in Gwinnett County, GA, which is northeast of the city of Atlanta.