Beautiful 1932 Ford Roadster.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: NA
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 900
- VIN: 1851732
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: SBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other Roadster
1932 Ford Roadster. Great condition and fun to drive. Specifics:
- 283 SBC, 0.030" over.
- Completely rebuilt with low miles.
- Roller Rockers
- Isky Cam - Lumpy, sounds nice...but not too radical.
- Mallory Distributor - No points.
- Brand New (rebuilt) generator.
- Finned Aluminum Oil Pan
- Finned Aluminum Valve Covers with white painted accents on top
- New Hi -Tork starter
- Original late 50's GM Aluminum Dual 4bbl Intake.
- Dual 500CFM Edelbrock carbs with progressive linkage. Functional choke on rear carb.
- Hi Energy coil.
- Chrome crankcase vent tube.
- Patriot headers with lakes plugs, balance of exhaust is silver ceramic coated with Magnaflow mufflers.
- 4 Speed Saginaw - Shifts nice w/ reverse lockout.
- Ford 9" Posi with 4 link. - Silver painted rear end with awesome looking metalflake in the paint.
- Adjustable coil-overs (Spring height and dampening)
- Smooth, progressive mechanical clutch engagement.
- New Drive shaft and U-Joints.
- Aluminum water pump
- Walker Radiator.
- Runs great and does not overheat.
Body / Frame / Wheels / Tires:
- Fiberglass Body
- Sid Chavers Bop-Top convertible top.
- Nicely finished interior and body surround. Looks great with top on or off. White pleated interior with gold accents. White Seatbelts.
- Glass Rear Window
- Chopped Windshield
- Metal grille.
- 32 Frame with X-Member for transmission support.
- Hi and Low beams
- Turn Signals front and rear
- All lights, etc...work.
- Full functioning Stewart Warner gauges.
- Auto Lamp Mfg Headlights.
- Spreader bars on front and rear painted black with very fine metalflake
- Chrome reverse wheels front and rear. Hurst Pie Crust slicks on rear. Coker Vintage white walls on front. Comes with original BF Goodrich Silvertown front tires. (Bias Ply). Look cool.....but don't ride very nice.
- Working Parking Brake
- Painless wiring harness.
- Remote trunk release.
- Drop I Beam Axle, entire front end chromed including shocks.
- Polished, finned drums in front.
- Brakes all new....but non-power.
- All fasteners and hardware, high quality.
- Optima Yellow Top battery with remote On/Off switch.
This is a great car that is a lot of fun to drive. Tight, no rattles, well sorted and will make it's new owner proud to drive and own. Selling so I can concentrate my efforts on my 34 Desoto Airflow. Feel free to call with any questions: 419.706.7401On Mar-25-16 at 19:45:57 PDT, seller added the following information:
Vehicle comes with a clean 1932 Ohio Title