1963 FORD FAIRLANE 500 SPORTS COUPE! RARE, RUST-FREE BLACK PLATE CA. CAR 289 V8!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Fairlane
- Trim: Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 4,879
- VIN: 3r41l133704
- Engine size: 289 cubic inch V8
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Fairlane
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1963 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe!
Finished in red and white over red interior, this 53 year-old California black license plate specimen features a great running freshly rebuilt 289 cubic inch V8 engine mated to an automatic transmission. The actual mileage cannot be verified. It sports custom bucket racing seats, mag wheels with good rubber, cd stereo and is being sold with clean and clear California title. This classic two-door Fairlane is a great find for the FoMoCo enthusiast for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new Mustang GT.
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1963 Ford is in FAIR 99.9% rust-free "driver-quality" condition throughout. The chrome and trim are in quite good condition, the paint has many imperfections including faded spots, nicks, scratches and faded or mismatched color. The trunk lock is missing.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is also in FAIR condition throughout. The lights, blinkers and horn function as does the cd stereo. The door panels, headliner, seats and other interior trim pieces are worn, tattered and torn.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1963 Ford starts well, has excellent running engine with strong acceleration and a nice deep exhaust note. The transmission shifts well, the brakes work ok with some pulling, The steering is power with definite play to the box. Overall this is a cool classic ready for some definite freshening.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1963 Fordwill besold with clean and clear California certificate of title and current registration. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year. California residents will be required to pay local sales tax. .
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.