1968 Ford Mustang, 65 66 67 68, 289, 4 speed, Califorina convertible
Price: US $26,000.00 Item location: Lansing, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2 door
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 85,343
- VIN: 8F03C165825
- Color: White
- Engine size: 289 v-8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: no lead
- Transmission: Manual - 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford MustangA 1968 Ford Mustang, originally a California car with a 289 CI, 2 bbl,
They made a million of these, but very few with these options;
- 4 Speed Trans. w/C4 Rear End
- Convertible w/ Factory Air Conditioning & Split Glass Rear Window
- Electric Top (Easy to use) w/ Top Boot and Bag
- Still has the Original California Smog Control
- Hardened Valve Seats (Uses No Lead Pump Gas)
- Power Steering
- Deluxe Styled Steel Wheels w/Beauty Rings
- Matching Mich. plates available
And now for the fine print;
- It comes with a full size spare, &tires have good tread, but the tires should be replaced merely because of their age.
- The drivers seat has a seamtear in it See pics below. (repairable), otherwise the seats are in great shape and have a nice pantina to them.
- The convertible top has two small holes where the framework hits it See pics below. (common/ repairable). I have never done this because I only put the top down once in the spring and up once in the fall when I store it.
- The A/C clutch is bad from non use. I managed to start it long enough to fully charge the compressor but the clutch is bad. A new one can be had at California Mustang (#2884c) for $212. I haven't done this because I've always drove it with the top down and no one ever knows the difference.
- That's it.