1976 FORD BRONCO - 302 - AUTO - FRESH BUILD - BLUE / WHT - 4X4 - CLEAN - LOW RES
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: 4X4
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 7,000
- VIN: U15GLB06499
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Ford Bronco
Up for auction at LOW RESERVE is our highly desired 1976 FORD BRONCO with removable hard-top. A lot of new parts, nterior and paint make this beast very nice. Extremely clean inside and out.As you know, he Bronco market is red hot and appreciating year after year.A similar Bronco at Barrett Jackson hammered at $44,000 in Sept 2015.
Engine / Trans: This stunning 4X4 is equipped with a strong 302 engine with rebuilt Edelbrock carb and C4 automatic transmission. New wiring harness, ew ignition, ew shocks, ew springs, ew gas tank and fuel lines, ew brakes and brake lines (discs up front, rum in rear). Reliable starter. New exhaust front to back has a nice deep rumble. The engine compartment and under frame are solid and unsoiled as seen in photos.
Exterior: The exterior is in excellent condition. Recently finished in brilliant blue metallic paint, t shines like new and with rare parchment (off white) interior it’s quite a sought after color combination for mid 70’s Broncos ('75 and '76 being the most appealing years). The body is straight with no rust or structural issues. Glass is good all around. The beefy 31” BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A tires are new and the custom aluminum wheels are also very nice. Could use future front end alignment.
Interior: The parchment interior has recently been redone and looks terrific.The bucket seats, ear bench and dash are clean with good color and no wear. Removable hardtop in great condition. Rhino lined tub throughout.New Pioneer stereo and speakers good and loud. Horn is inop. Lights, linkers, auges, ipers, eater, tc., re all in working order.
Not interested in trades.Clear title is in-hand.
*** Reserve has been set well below fair market value to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. Please do not bid unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Thank you and good luck.
TERMS OF SALE
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, .G. CASHIERS CHECK, IRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT.SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED.ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR SENDING TITLE.
5. VEHICLE IS NON-RETURNABLE AND SOLD “AS-IS WHERE-IS”.THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, RITTEN OR IMPLIED.BUYER ACCEPTS VEHICLE IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION AND SELLER ASSUMES NO FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES OR LIABILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE VEHICLE.SALE IS FINAL.
6. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY.IF GENUINELY INTERESTED, ONTACT SELLER TO MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER.THANK YOU.