1976 FORD BRONCO - 302 - AUTO - 4X4 - STARTS, RUNS, DRIVES, STOPS - NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: 4X4
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 79,516
- VIN: U15GLC83215
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Ford Bronco
Up for auction at NO RESERVE is our highly desired 1976 FORD BRONCO with removable hard-top. As you know, he mid 70's Bronco market is red hot ('75 and '76 being the most sought after years) and appreciating year after year. This Bronco is a good start to a project to finish. Reliabe driver.
Strong 302 engine with C4 automatic transmission. Mechanically sound and functions as it should. Engine compartment, rame and undercarriage are OK, ome surface rust as seen in photos.
The exterior needs some metal work and paint. Comes with new inner and outer rocker panels in the box (not pictured). The new 33” Mud Claw Radial M/T tires are very nice. Also has beefy, etal front bumper / brush guard.
The interior bucket seats, ear bench and dash are clean with little wear. Lights, linkers, ipers, tc. in working order. This was a daily driver for the previous owner (a mechanic in mid Missouri).
Not interested in trades. Clear title is in-hand.
*** NO RESERVE has been set to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. Please do not bid unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Thank you and good luck.
TERMS OF SALE
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, .G. CASHIERS CHECK, IRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR SENDING TITLE.
5. VEHICLE IS NON-RETURNABLE AND SOLD “AS-IS WHERE-IS”. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, RITTEN OR IMPLIED. BUYER ACCEPTS VEHICLE IN ITS CURRENT PROJECT CONDITION AND SELLER ASSUMES NO FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES OR LIABILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE VEHICLE.
SALE IS FINAL.
6. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. IF GENUINELY INTERESTED, ONTACT SELLER TO MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER. THANK YOU.