1932 Ford 3 Window Deuce Coupe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Deuce Coupe
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 3,000
- VIN: 18425885
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 392ci Hemi
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other
This amazing award winning red 1932 Ford 3-Window Deuce Coupe is unique and a real head turner. It has appeared in several magazines, atalogs and has won multiple awards. The engine is powerful 392 Hemi, ored .030 over with a 671 blower and two 750 Demon carburetors with a Mallory Ignition System, anderson Headers with Vortex Cones inside. The transmission is a Turbo 400 reverse valve body manual shifter with a shift kit and 10" TCI Converter and B&M shifter. The cooling system is all aluminum - custom made . The Griffin radiator, radiator shell and grill are from Brookville. There is a Edelbrock Hi-Flow chrome aluminum water pump with crossover kit from Hot Heads. The recovery tank is a polished Moon Tank. The front wheels are E-T 10 spokes 15X6" and the rear wheels are15X15" E-T 5 spokes. There is a chrome Super Bell front axle with Posies springs with 4 bars. The rear has 4 bars and coilovers, " Ford rear end with 3:50-1 gears and positraction. The Chassis is from Outlaw and the body is all fiberglass, ith a chopped top and has a working fold out windshield. The paint is PPG Concept Hot Rod Red. There is a 16 gallon stainless steel gas tank. The interior is cream leather-like with Glide Engineering seat and a Billit Specialties steering wheel and Billit Specialties insert for gauges and power windows . The gauges are all Auto-Meter that light up red. The wiring kit is from Ron Francis and the steering column is Ididit, The overhead console has a Sony Stereo head unit with Kenwood speakers and a 6CD changer in the trunk. The exhaust system is not on the car but it is included. The car cover and customer made engine covers are included as well. A few of the achievements and awards are as follows: It made the Centerfold of Street Rodder magazine, it was in American Rodder magazine, sed as an advertising car for Comp Cams Street Rodder magazine, used as an advertising car for Sanderson Headers Catalog, advertising car for PPD Paint Catalog two times and it was on the cover of Big Al's Toy Box Catalog. The car won Hottest Hot Rod, ad to the Bone & Big, Bad & Blown awards from Good Guys Shows. All magazines and catalogs are included and all the paperwork and receipts since the car was built are included. This car is a show car and a true driver! Call 912-235-2347 if you have any questions.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah Georgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, ith no warranty, xpressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer.The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, itle and License: Applicable sales tax, itle and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, ou are responsible for applicable tax, itle and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, e reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, cheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees.
- Upon us receiving a certified check, unds wire transferor bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, he vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, A, r the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.