1965 Ford Mustang Convertible Correct Colors Disc Brakes Power Steering
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 27,519
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 289 C.I. 4BBL V8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
- 289 C.I. 4BBL V8
- 4 Speed Automatic
- 27519 Miles
- VIN: 5F08C773573
This 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible has a 289 C.I. Date Code Correct V8 w/ 4BBL Carburetor, OD Automatic Transmission, ord 8" Rear w/ 2.80:1 Ratio, orrect Rangoon Red Exterior, orrect White w/ Red Bucket Seat Interior, ower Steering, Disc Brakes, pgraded Column w/ Wood Wheel, ew Padded Dash, enter Console, M/FM/Tape Stereo, ront & Rear Seat Belts, 5" American Racing Wheels, F Goodrich Radial T/A Tires, ual Mirrors, ull Size Spare in Trunk, ual Exhaust w/ Correct Exhaust Tips, reat Driving Mustang Convertible Restored to the Correct Colors!
With the current influx of classic car "dealers" both local and national, e are hearing more and more horror stories from good people who have had less than satisfying experiences buying and selling cars in the collector market. As a reputable dealer with over 20 years in the business, e want to make every possible assurance that buying a Fast Lane car is the only way to invest in a vintage vehicle. Our strengths are many, ut here are just a few:
- 20 Years In Business. Four Buildings on our Campus. Thousands of Cars Sold. Immeasurable Number of Repeat Customers. We have the Experience. Period.
- Our guys know cars......Classic cars require a level of knowledge that is not necessary in the used car market. Never buy a car from a guy who doesn't know what he has. We examine every car extensively before we purchase so we can weed out the problem cars before they get to the customer.
- We use the term salesman loosely. Our "salesmen" are passionate about what they do, nd it shows. Too many dealers will talk you into a car you have no business buying. Our job is to get you into a car that fits your lifestyle & budget, hile adding value to your investment portfolio. Whether you are a serious buyer or just love to talk cars, ur sales guys are eager to hear from you!
- A warranty is great until you read the fine print. We will not offer you the traditional lawyer-speak guarantee, ecause classic cars are amazingly unpredictable and they will find the most inopportune time to act their age. What we will offer, n all fairness, s our assistance in helping you return your vehicle to its purchased condition.
- Information is the best tool a buyer can ever possess and we love to share. If you need close-up or undercarriage photos, rive-off videos, canned copies of original titles, rim codes, uild sheets, tc. we will get it to you and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
HASSLE FREE - WORRY FREE- WE SHIP CARS WORLDWIDE!!
Whether you’re buying a vehicle from us or simply have one already that you’d like to ship, e’d be happy to help. We have a close relationship with many of the best shippers in the business and can get your car from anywhere in the world to your door, afe and secure. For a free quote, lease call Dan at 636-940-9969 or email him directly at Dan@fastlanecars.com.Keep Your Capital... Use our money!
We offer fantastic financing on our entire collection. With extended terms & low rates, imply click below to see how easy & inexpensive your cost of money could actually be.
$15,000 = $247.89
$20,000 = $330.51
$25,000 = $413.14
$30,000 = $495.77
$35,000 = $578.40
Payment examples based upon 5.9% APR @ 72 months WAC 0 money down.Financing is as easy as 1, …
Fill out the credit application by clicking "Apply Now". You will then be pre-qualified to select a car from our inventory. We make arrangements to put your dream car in your driveway.Apply Now!
Dealer Accelerate. Visit www.DealerAccelerate.com to learn more.