1970 Styleside Shortbed with Sport Custom Trim COMPLETELY RESTORED
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: Pickup
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 81,743
- VIN: F10YRJ55271
- Color: Two Green and Cream
- Engine size: 360
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power steering, Power brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Heavy Duty Towing Package
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford F-100
OK listen up. This truck is a knockout. The previous owner restored this vehicle from the frame upand kept meticulous records and photos. Just doesn't get any better than that. For all you "documentation" junkies-this is the vehicle for you.
NO pricing discussed byemail.If you are truly interested it is worth the time and effort to make the call.
Please read all information below.
- 360V8 producing 255hp
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Heavy duty towing package
- High capacity radiator
- Sports Custom trim package which included 2 tone paint as well as additional aluminum and stainless trim
- Built in TOOL BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rubber mat in bed and on tailgate
- Anti-theft system
- Ford am/fm cassette player
- Add on gauges underdash: trans temp and oil temp
- Dual gas tank: main and auxiliary
- Modern tie downs(lay flush)conveniently located along topside of truck bed
- Miles exempt
- NO-it does not have air conditioning. HOWEVER we will glad to add it for a cost of $2500 in addition to the cost of the car.
This truck was completely restored from the frame up. Disassembled for a completerepaint to original two tone colors. Engine and drivetrain pulled and completely rebuilt. Suspension and brakes rebuilt. All electrical items rebuilt or replaced. AGAIN please note. Comes with INCREDIBLE records including original window sticker build sheet and warranty book along with unbelievable documentation of all maintenance and restoration. This is a head turner for sure and would be a great truck for car shows cruise night trip to the beach or lake or star gazing from the bed of the truck.
Truck is shown by appointment only. Call Ken at 713-541-2281 to make an appointment. Monday through Friday 9-5. We encourage all interested buyers to personally inspect the truck or have it inspected for your satisfaction. You will not be disappointed.
A 10% deposit of the sales price is due at the end of the sale by bank wire or cash in person. The balance is due within 7 days by bank wire or cash in person. Buyer responsible for all transportation costs. Texas buyer will be responsible for tax title and license fees in addition to the sales price as required by law. Out of state buyer will receive title and all documentation by UPS upon payment in full. Overseas buyer your shipper will require the original title for shipping and can also handle all documents for safe keeping.