1955 F-100 Custom built super cab with 3 doors
Price: - Item location: Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 600
- Color: Purple pearl
- Engine size: 350
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: rear wheel
- Interior color: Gray leather
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Ford F-100
1955 F-100 custom built all steel truck.
Some features are:
- Cab extended by 2 foot
- Top chopped 4 inches
- Doors extended 6 inches
- Bed is shorted 6 inches
- The cab has a ton of leg room and also retains plenty of head room as well.
- Custom hood hinges and under hood painted to match the beautiful purple pearl base coat clear coat paint.
- It has 3 doors "yes 3 doors" and a barin the back behind the seats the bar is fully covered with leather matching the beautiful custom leather seats with beautiful inlay. Work done by Gillian Custom Design. There is storage behind the bar for chairs etc.
- Truck has power steering
- Power brakes
- Power windows
- Vintage heat and air
- Tilt wheel
- Digital dash
- Hidden am/fm CD radio
- 350 new crate motor
- 700 R4 transmission
- Corvette rear end
- Front end features power disc brakes power rack and pinion coil springs with a arm suspension withsway bar.
- A brand new one piece fully boxed frame was used for this build
- New wheels by Riddler 18 inch front & 20 inch on rear and tires.
- The bed has wood floor with stain and clear finish.
- Custom tailgate with chrome hinges that are fully functional.
- This truck is truly "One of a Kind". I have a very reasonable reserve. It will be a steal with only 600 miles since build.
- This truck is a multi show and trophy winner.
- Bid with confidence. Good luck!
- I have pictures of the build.