1966 Mustang GT 350 Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT 350
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Pony Deluxe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 28,234
- VIN: 6F08T356857
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang GT 350
Hello, /font>Let me tell you a bit about me.
I was purchase by my owner about 20 years ago. I was originally built as a T-Code from the factory. My owner purchased me for my body only, nd then went to town on me.
I am now a 1966 Mustang Shelby GT 350 triple black convertiblerecreation of the Carol Shelby GT 350. Wow what a make over. To my understanding there were only 4-6 of the originals built. I am a beautiful recreation with nothing spared.
I under went roughly a 3-4 year resto. It was not a concourse but a very nice resto.
I have a beautiful straight body with excellent gaps and lines. My body was very solid when I began to be restored.
My options are as follows:
- 289 Engine Block
- 302 Heads
- GT 350 Tri-Y Headers
- Eldebrock Performer Intake
- 600 Carb
- Manual Choke (Just like the original)
- Dual Point Auto Lite Distributor (still in box, eeds to be installed)
- Export Brace
- Monte Carlo Bar
- Shelby R Alloy Wheels
- New Radial Tires
- Jones Dual Chamber exhaust with Trumpets exiting in the rear( Wakes up my neighbors)
- Power Black Top
- Wood grain dash
- Pony Interior
- Shelby Wood Steering Wheel
- Tach on Dash (as is the original)
- New Black Carpet
- Wood grain center consul
- C-4 Transmission (Built with shift kit)
- Painted silver Le Mans stripes
- Hood Pins
- Fully detailed engine compartment (close to original)
- Nice street and comp-cam lifters
- GT 350raised letter valve covers
- GT 350 Chrome air cleaner
- 9 inch rear end with great response (non posi traction)
- AM/FM after market radio w/ mp 3 player
- Wood grain glove box
- Padded Dash Top
- Factory Gauges
- I have one flaw in my top with two very small marks on each side. If necessary my top could be replaced.
I have been driven less than 200 miles per year since I was restored. I have never seen rain or snow, hank God
I have always been garage kept year round and never smoked in. I have always been cleaned when needed with mist and shine, ever water.
I have won many car shows and drawn a great amount of attention where ever I go.
I am very special to my owner, nd want someone to love and enjoy me as he has.
Please only serious bidders who will care for me as I have been use to.
Any questions please let us know.