1987 Ford F250 Diesel
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: XLT Lariat
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 185,000
- VIN: 87354215687415768
- Color: 9M White
- Engine size: 6.9
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Ford F-250***I didnt have the VIN on me so I will upload that when I get home later. Sorry. ***
1987 Ford F250 Diesel with 185k miles. The truck was repainted in its original color in 1998. The paint is losing a little bit of it sheen but every time I polish it it looks like new again. There are some chips and scratches on the truck but it was always used as a contractor vehicle so blemishes come with the territory. Upholstery is completely original except for Front seats which were reformed and recovered with original Toyota Gray polyester weave. The fabric alone was $400 and another 700 for labor. The interior is genuinely gorgeous and has no weird smells. Rear seat is original vinyl which folds flat and has some Astroturf attached to the metal side to prevent damage to the surface. All three rear seat belts are there and fully operational. Engine is the original International Harvester 6.9 L diesel. It was rebuilt in 1999 or 2000 at 120,000 miles due to a broken glow plug which bent a rod. Injection pump was rebuilt as well as the fuel distributor. This was in about 2010. Transmission was rebuilt in 2007. It is a Ford C6 automatic transmission. The truck is 2 Wheel Dr. The engine and transmission run beautifully. The engine is an oil burner and a smoker but all of these international motors are. Suspension and front brakes were completely replaced around 2003. Mirrors are upgraded OEM ford units with sliders for trailers or campers. The truck has a camper power adapter in the bed as well as at the rear bumper. It also has a flat four bumper connector and genuine draw tight trailer hitch. All tires are in great shape with tons of tread left. Air conditioning blows ice cold, eater core was replaced two years ago and blows red-hot. Vent controls all work perfectly. Radio is original ford unit and has never been tampered with. Door speakers replaced two years ago with correct resistance speakers. Power windows are fully operational with driver side one being replaced last year. Power door locks work perfectly. The truck has rear air shocks with the filler nozzle being placed in the rear fuel tank filler. Batteries were replaced in 2012ish and the v-regulator was replaced in 2014. There is no draw in this trucks electronics.
We replaced both fuel tank sending unit's five years ago with new old stock ford units. Not cheap aftermarket junk. Radiator was replaced five years ago with the correct ford "super cooler" upgraded unit that this truck originally came with. Coolant, rake fluid, nd transmission fluid are replaced every year on this truck regardless of mileage. This truck has lived in the carport since 1995 when we purchased it. Interior has no sun damage, ash looks like new and all upgraded interior wood trim is in near mint condition. Headliner is not sagging and is original's. Dome light and map lights all operate perfectly. Cigarette lighter operates perfectly. Cruise control, ipers an intermittent wipers are in perfect working order. Headlights taillights and turn signals are all perfectly operational. Truck has original ford upgraded front air dam. These were never available on diesel trucks. Hubcaps are all original Ford. Wind shield was replaced a few years ago and is in perfect condition. Tailgate was damaged many many years ago and replaced with a standard one but I have the correct insert that comes with the truck to make it look correct. The truck was hit on the side in 1996 but all of the sheet-metal was replaced. All paperwork I have comes along with the truck. Vehicle does not require smog. I'm selling this for my father so either myself or him will be at the meeting. Titles completely clear and registration is paid until August (ignore the old tag in the picture). This truck was always incredibly well taken care of and meticulously maintained.
Low ball offers will be completely ignored. If you wanted cheap old truck then go find a cheap old truck. This is a very nice unmolested vintage Ford F250 that is completely turnkey. I will only take cash or cashier's check for this truck. I'm available nearly every day after 6 PM or on the weekends. When you come test drive the truck please know that I will need to see a valid California drivers license and Insurance on the vehicle that you come to see this truck in. I will also be in the truck during the test drive. This is not negotiable.
Reserve is there to protect me. It does not mean I will not sell the vehicle if the reserve is not met. The last car I sold without reserve hit $190 for a fully operational Chevy S10. Not happening again.
I will sell this in person.
Vehicle is also for sale here
***Deposit within 24 hours of $500 and cash when you come get it***
Vehicle is for sale locally and I have the right to end the auction at any time.I can be called or texted at 626 221 7681
I have done my best to describe this truck. It is recommended that you drive it BEFORE you bid. Truck is near downtown San Jose. I am no mechanic and have put less than 10k miles on this truck in 10 years.
PLEASE READ ALL DISCLOSURESBEFOREBIDDING.
1. As is the nature of the hobby, here are no returns.
2. The vehicle is used and should be seen and driven before bidding/purchase
3. Shipping is up to you, will not help
4. Pickup and full payment within 3 days unless setup prior to bidding
5. Deposit of $500 due within 1 day of auction end. SHOULD PAYMENT NOT BERECEIVEDAFTER 48 HOURS, WILL OPEN A CASE WITH EBAY. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD OR DO NOT INTEND TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE, O NOT BID. DELINQUENT BIDDERS ALL GO ON MY BLOCKED LIST PERMANENTLY.
6. If you have a problem with your item, lease contact me asap before contacting eBay. I always do my best to package items and present all auctions to my the best of my knowledge. It is up to you to ask questions and ask for detailed images should they not be present.
7. I leave feedback for all those who buy from me. Please do the same for me.
8. Questions about the item after the auction ends are too late..
9. Uncivilized conversations are not tolerated and will be reported to eBay
10. BUYER BEWARE! I am not an expert on everything on the planet. It is up toyouwhether the assembly (if applicable) is complete or not. Do your homework.
11. Should a disagreement come up after the auctions ends for reasons not disclosed previously, will work with you on cancelling the transaction.12. I want you to be happy so contact me should you have a question or concern about anything auction related. I have never had a negative feedback and will do anything i can do if something wasinadvertentlymisrepresented. I pride myself on treating my buyers the same way that I treat the people I buy from.
On Jan-28-16 at 15:35:10 PST, eller added the following information:
I wanted to mention the color of the smoke. So this truck has always been an oil burner. We had 3 of these in my dads fleet and they always drank the hard stuff. On the freeway, here is no smoke. Acceleration from a stop there is some and hard acceleration from stop there is more. The color si grey/black/blue. So basically, t is a hybrid. Burns oil and diesel. NO COOLANT! The cooling system is perfect on this truck. I think its a bit smokey when you floor it after sitting in traffic for ever but like I said, t has always been like this. I will tell you this, his truck does not run like a sluggish old diesel. It is really snappy. I mean it is surprising. I think the setting on the fuel distributor is a contributing factor on this. When I had it rebuilt initially, he truck was a dog and barely smoked. Then I had it adjusted and it was like I turbo'd the sucker but the smoke was increased. Again, think you should see the truck or at least call me before you bid. When you buy it, t is yours. Asking questions after is too late.