1911 Ford Model T 3-passenger Runabout
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- Year: 1911
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 3016210
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1911 Ford Model T1911 Ford Model T 3-Passenger Runabout, lso called a Roadster with 'mother-in-law- seat. This 105-year old car comes with a clear valid State of Wisconsin 1911 vehicle title. Frame off restoration completed on January 21, 016. I purchased this car from a dealer in Minnesota last year, nd it was in exceptionally rough shape. Much of the car was original, nd accordingly quite a few components were no longer functional such as the upholstery and other worn out parts. In order to get this car into road worthy condition, he following were some of the major purchases to restore this car to era-correct and road worthy condition:
- New all white era correct Firestone tires
- Newly era correct fabricated top irons, ows and top canvas (no top came with the car)
- New brass carbide headlights and carbide generator (old components were incorrect)
- New era correct coil box, ew era correct ignition switch and 4 freshly rebuilt coils
- Rebuilt magneto, ew piston rings, apped valves, earings shimmed to correct tolerance
- Fresh tufted leather upholstery
- Newly painted
- Much era-correct brass added where original brass components were missing
- 6 volt electrical system installed, ith electric starter and generator, arbide headlights converted to 6 volt bulbs along with electric taillight
No manner of warranty is offered on this 105-year old car, or any guarantee of any kind.Sold strictly on an 'as is, here is' basis.To the seller's knowledge, owever, his carhas been restored to a high degree of mechanical operation, nd should perform admirably under normal driving conditions. .
Please only submit your bid with intent to purchase. Should your bid become the winning bid, t is a binding contract and the terms of this contract are contained herein. Down payment of non-refundable $1500 depositvia PayPal must be made within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Balance of the payment will be due within 7 days of the closing of the initial sale date via whatever secured means that guarantees the seller full valid payment. If balance is not received within this 7 day period, eller may opt to cancel the transaction and relist the car, nd buyer will forfeit the non-refundable deposit. Alternatively, eller may opt to assess a late fee to be determined on a case by case basis if the buyer does not submit the balance of the funds within the 7 day period after the purchase. Buyer shall take possession of the car within 21 days of the purchase date, nd if pick up exceeds 21 days, storage fee of $200 per month must be paid to seller prior to release of the car. Release of the car for transport will not occur until all funds are secured and verified as valid within seller's bank account. No exceptions, orry. If you wish to use a wire transfer, lease note that buyer will be required to pay ALL of these transaction fees, o include those by both sending and receiving financial institutions, nd these fees are exclusive of the purchase price.
International buyers are welcome to submit offers. I will assist in the shipping if possible, or additional fees,to the point of debarkation or export (west or east coast of the U.S.).