1993 Mustang LX Convertible 5.0 - Rare Collector Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: LX
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 151,900
- VIN: 1FACP44EXPF188187
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0 L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford MustangHello,For sale is a Used, ut in great condition, 993 Mustang LX Convertible with a highly sought after 5.0 L V8 engine. The previous owner kept meticulous care of this vehicle and the condition shows. There are a few wear and tear marks on the vehicle but what can you expect from a vehicle that’s seen different climates and is 23 years old. I will list the good and the bad below. When I purchased the vehicle the previous owner provided me with all of the maintenance history and the amount of money he has put into this car, nfortunately I just moved and I am not able to find this folder. My loss is your gain as there are many modifications that have been completed on the vehicle that I am not able to list but I do remember a few that I will list as well:The Good:
- Always been a southern car. There is no rust on the vehicle as far as I can tell other than a few nicks on the door where you have the usual door dings when parking the vehicle. This car has always been garaged while I’ve had it or put under a cover. I will include this cover with sale.
- New Black Convertible Top Boot. In the pictures you can see I just draped the boot on, ut it’s a perfect fit and really makes this LX pop.
- Flowmaster Exhaust ( No Catalytic Converters, o check with your state laws before buying. In most states you won’t have to emission test since the vehicle is almost a classic)
- BBK Headers
- BBK 65mm Throttle Body
- New Contintental Tires ( less than 300 miles on tires)
- New Battery ( Interstate Battery, ess than 6 months old)
- New Polk Audio Speakers ( less than 6 months old) power by amp located in trunk area
- New Door hinges. Fox bodies are known for having sagging doors. This I fixed and the doors open/close like a charm
- New Koni rear shocks
- Drag springs front and rear. Obviously the previous owner had big plans for this car. I do have a set of Ford B springs that I will include with the car to bring the ride height back up a little.
- The previous owner had the 5 speed manual transmission rebuild. Shifts like a charm. I also added a Ford Mustang GT 5 speed shift knob
- Cervini Cowl Hood painted to match the factory color. There are some chips on the hood as normal with driving any vehicleThere are likely more goodies that I cannot list that the previous owner has installed. Feel free to ask any questions and I will answer as best as I can.The Bad:
- The Windows need adjusted inwards, urrently when the doors are closed and it rains the car will leak a bit. You will also get rained on when you are driving and it’s raining. TOP DOES NOT LEAK. This is merely a window adjustment that needs to happen that I do not have time for.
- Common with most fox body convertibles the arm rest pads need some love and will either need to be replaced or refurbished. The driver’s side door panel also shows wear when it meets the dash. It’s likely that you will have to furnish new interior panels at some point or another.
- The previous owner had a oil pressure gauge installed on the upper part of the right side dash. I’ve had a local shop remove this gauge and make the factory one work again. Problems that came after is that the door chime will ding when the headlights are on. There are no other electrical issues with the vehicle and this sounds like an easy fix. No time or room to fix it.
- Horn/Cruise control does not work. I have a clock spring, hat I furnished from eBAY, hat I will include with the sale of the vehicle that should fix this issue.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR VEHICLE INSPECTION AND SHIPPING OF VEHICLE. I HAVE A CLEAN IL TITLE IN HAND THAT I WILL SEND TO THE BUYER ONCE I HAVE RECEIVED FULL PAYMENT. $500 DEPOSIT VIA PAYPAL IS REQUIRE AND FULL PAYMENT IS EXPECTED 7 DAYS AFTER AUCTION END. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOUR TIME BY BY BIDDING ON THIS AND NOT EXPECTING TO PAY.
I HAVE THIS VEHICLE LISTED LOCALLY ON CRAIGSLIST SO I MAY END THE AUCTION IF SOMEONE SNAGS UP THIS BEAUTY LOCALLY.On Jan-17-16 at 21:39:43 PST, eller added the following information:
Addedd 01/18/2015 * rear axles have been upgraded and are capable of 500 HP * Aluminum Drive Shaft * Summit Racing Rear Differential CoverOn Jan-18-16 at 06:42:23 PST, eller added the following information:
Added 01/18/2015 * BBK Cold Air Intake