1932 Ford Roadster Highboy Hi-Boy Hotrod Streetrod
Price: US $31,900.00 Item location: Gainesville, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Trim: Roadster
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 1
- Engine size: 454 cu in. Big Block Chevy “Roller” Engine
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other1932 Ford Roadster Highboy You will be over the moon! This Big Block is like a Rocket Ship!
Thanks for looking at my auction!
- Quality Glass Highboy Yellow Roadster Body with extended doors for easy access and lots of legroom
- Custom TCI Frame
- 454 cu. in. Big Block Chevy "Roller" Engine with Dual Quads & Electronic HEI Dist Howards Roller Cam (#121323)
- Beautiful New Interior includes all new panels, ew carpet, ew seat and trunk carpet
- Sanderson Custom Rod headers - "Lakes-Style" ceramic coated headers includes baffles and turnouts (cost over $1200)
- Frankland Quick Change Rear End
- 3.08 Current Final Ratio
- 4.56 ring and pinion ratio
- Has Helical Cut Gears for quieter rear end
- Choose from existing 3.08 gearing or change to a much lower gearing in minutes just by flipping existing gears.
- New gear set costs $70-$100 to change your favorite gear ratio in minutes./li>
- Chevy 350 Turbo Hydromatic Transmission / "Flaming River" Vega style steering box
- lokar Floor Shifter and kick Down Setup
- Four Wheel Power Disc Brakes with stainless steel lines. E-brake is also disc
- Electric Cooling fan / Aluminum radiator / Battery Main Cut-off Switch
- Front Turn Signals in headlights
- Four Link Rear Suspension with carrera adjustable polished coil over shocks
- Beautiful Wheels with Brand New "BF Goodrich" Rear Tires on 10" wheels
- Titled as a 1935 Ford
- TOO MANY CARS! My loss, our gain!
- NO TOP
- FLY IN AND DRIVE IT HOME