1940 Ford Deluxe Business Coupe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Deluxe Business Coupe
- Year: 1940
- Mileage: 5,000
- VIN: 185855776
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Chev 350 249 HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1940 Ford Other
Perhaps one of the most enduring styles ever produced by an American automaker, he 1940 Ford Deluxe Business Coupe is as popular now as it was when it was new and is one of the most desired body styles today. This Ford Deluxe from South Carolina has been modified to provide modern convenience, erformance and handling. Completely rebuilt from the frame to the exterior, t has a beautiful Chevrolet Crate 350 cid 249 hp small block V8 with a Holly 4-bbl carburetor and turbo 350 automatic 3 speed transmission with less than 5,000 miles on it. It has a boxed frame and all steel body, ord Mustang II front end, ight inch Ford rear end, wheel power assisted disc brakes, ack and pinion power assisted steering, xcellent heating and air conditioning, ower windows, ower drivers seat, ilt "banjo" steering wheel and electric solenoid trunk release. It has VDO electronic gauges, M/FM stereo radio and is iPod ready. It has four new BF Goodrich tires on Billit aluminum FM rims and a new battery. The chrome is all new and the interior is new, ncluding headliner, eats, ide panels and matching trunk materials. Driver/passenger buckets seats with lap seatbelts. Trunk handle and plate bracket shaved. This car handles and rides like a current production car! Pictures and all documentation of the modification process are available. This car has won multiple awards.Call us for more information at 912-235-2347
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah Georgia that specializes in the sales and consignment ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, ith no warranty, xpressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, itle and License: Applicable sales tax, itle and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, ou are responsible for applicable tax, itle and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, e reserve the right to sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, cheduling the shipping ofthe vehicle from Savannah, eorgia to your locationand paying theshipping fees.
- Upon us receiving a certified check or bank issued cashiers check for the balance of the winning bid amount, he vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, A, r the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.