1931 Ford Hotrod Roadster Hemi Model A
Price: US $9,000.00 Item location: Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Roadster
- Trim: Roadster
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 200
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V8 Hemi
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Standard
- Drive type: Open
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Ford Model A
- Original Ford steel roadster body
- Custom hood and deck lid with louvers
- '53 Oldsmobile dash and steering wheel (rolled over body)
- Doors extended 2" over body
- 1958 Desoto 300 cubic inch Hemi engine
- 1939 Mercury 3-speed transmission
- 1940 Ford front and rear axles with hydraulic brakes
- Converted to open drive shaft
- Custom interior made with aircraft leather and carpet
- Smith custom wire wheels (16X4 and 16X6)
- Firestone Implement front tires and Bonneville rear tires
- This is a new build with approximately 200 miles since completed.
- Titled in Kansas as a 1931 Ford
$1,000 deposit at end of auction.Full payment in 3 business day. Cannot be paid for through PayPal.
Buyer responsible for transportation of car from Wichita, S.