1934 Ford 2 dr sedan - Flathead, mild streetrod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: 2 door sedan
- Trim: 1934 2 door sedan street rod
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 75,340
- VIN: 18893500
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 59AB Flathead
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: manual
- Drive type: manual 3 speed
- Interior color: Beige mohair
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Ford Other1934 Ford 2 dr Sedan VIN # 18893500
· Nice mostly original Ford with some modern upgrades
· 100 % Ford steel except gas tank cover (steel re pop)
· Have original parts-gas tank cover, teering column, heels, enerator and starter
· Very solid old Ford – 90% original paint on body, olid floors, riginal fenders have been repainted (Nice patina with 80 years of dents and scratches)
· 4” dropped I beam axle 4 bar with disc brakes and tube shocks
· 59 AB flathead (Rebuilt by a previous owner) with ‘39 transmission
· ‘39 Ford rear axle with hydraulic brakes-- master cylinder under floor
· Rebuilt original Houdaille lever action shocks on rear axle
· Ididit tilt column with leather banjo wheel
· Working original cowl lights
· Powder coated Apple green wire wheels with new radial tires
· Nice stance with dropped axle
· Original style mohair interior redone by a previous owner – very nice condition
· Rebuilt Stromberg 97 carb
· Glass is in excellent condition
· Rewired to 12v negative ground with new wiring harness, ew alternator and starter- starts and runs great.
· Nice original dash with glove box radio– rare option
· Speedometer works, ther gauges need to be rebuilt or wired with resistor for 12v. Under mounted gauge panel with oil pressure and temperature.
· Nice original grill shell, umpers are in good shape
· Looks to have original top insert and running board covers.
· Greyhound hood ornament
· NOS AMPCO top oiler – neat old add on
· Runs and drives well- good oil pressure and runs right at 180Deg F
· Gets a lot of attention at cruise nightsReason for selling: need $ to finish another projectMight consider a partial trade and cash. ( un finished project or ?)Car is located in Gold Canyon, z (just east of Mesa, z) – local pickup only or will assist in shipping at buyer’s expense.Payment: Cash, aypal or verified bank checkCall Bill at 810-444-3546 with questions.