1993 Ford Ranger XLT Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 2.3L Many new parts with receipt
Price: US $811.00 Item location: Clearwater, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Ranger
- SubModel: XLT
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: XLT Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 109,206
- VIN: 1ftcr10axpub95965
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.3L 140Cu. In. l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Bluetooth stereo, usb in stereo
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford Ranger XLTThis Truck has MANY NEW PARTS! All done within the last year! !!Have receipts for everything!!
TITLE IN HAND. !!!Tool box included!!!
Only selling due to grandfather lost license. This was his baby. used for basic daily driver, nd his side projects. He had nointentionon ever getting rid of it.
This is a Florida truck, riginally from the Tampa Bay Area. Been in the family.
It's a 1993 so it has some dings, ents, cratches.
Only 109,206 Miles. Been Sitting mostly the last couple months. I added a few hundred on the mileage, ll be using it to move stuff out of grandfathers house to storage.
List of whats been done: NEW! All work is within the last 12 months, ome 14 months.
1. 1/2016 Timing Belt, ensionpulley.
2. 12/2016 Oil change.
3. Front breaks all new. (WITHWARRANTY)-Pads-Rotors-Calipers-Bearings
4. Blue tooth stereo
5. ENTIRE CLUTCH ASSEMBLY (WITHWARRANTY)-Clutch master cylinder-Clutch slave cylinder-Transmission seal, nd sleeve-Pressure plate-Entire clutch assembly
6. PCV hose/elbow/&valve.
7. Valve cover gasket
8. Radiator, hoses.
9. Belt Tensioner, ll newpulleys, ew serpentine belt.
10. Fuel pump, amp; fuel filter.
11. 1 New tire
12. Brake master cylinder
13. Power steering pressure hose
14. Catalytic Converter
15. Air Filter
16. Power steering cap.
17. Diamond plate tool box.
What it needs:1. Headliner2. Spark plugs, ires, eeds a (tune up). I have all the parts needed. Plugs in it now are dirty.3. ABS light is on from when they did breaks, hey never reset the code. Needs to be erased thats all.
Great work Truck, r first time car.