1958 Fiat Abarth Allemano Spider
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: Falls Village, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Fiat
- Model: Other
- Type: convertible
- Year: 1958
- Mileage: 1,001
- Color: silver
- Engine size: 4 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Fiat Other1958 FIAT Abarth 750 Allemano Spider
• Approximately 300 built in 1958 and 1959 • Handmade aluminum body by Allemano, teel Fiat 600 chassis. Serial number 474756. Allemano number 616. Listed in de Boer Italian Car Registry. • VSCCA logbook and event history. Lime Rock, nbsp; Pittsburg, ew Hampshire, t. Tremblant, ocono • Fiat 600D 767cc motor with 1/2 race cam 9 to 1 compression pistons currently installed. Runs ok but needs rebuild. • Modified with Fiat 850 front and rear drum brakes (originals included).
- Lowered suspension front and rear.
- Auxiliary front radiator installed but not hooked up.
- High torque gear starter.
Chassis and body are solid, o rust. Chassis recently painted. Body painted in 1989. Twenty six years of racing rash and patina.
All parts listed below are included with the sale of the car. This is a package deal. No exceptions. Parts are contained in a 4x8x2 foot trailer. They should fit in a pickup.
- (10) cylinder heads (5) 600D (5) 850
- (8) crankshafts (4) 600D/850 (4) 903
- 12 camshafts (1) Abarth 1000OT, (2) Abarth 750, 2) Fiat 127, (3) Fiat 600D, (4) Fiat 850
- (8) cylinder blocks, 4) Fiat 850, (4) Fiat 600D
- Piston sets, Abarth 64mm hi/comp no rings, 4mm hi/comp no rings, 5mm hi/comp w/rings new, 5mm stock no rings
- Abarth alloy sump
- Reverse rotation timing gears
- Assorted rods
- Push rods, ocker shafts
- Brake shoes new/used
- Valves new/used
- Water pumps, sed
- Timing chains and covers
- 600 and 850 radiators
- (2) 600 transmissions and bell housings
- (2) dissasembled transmissions
- Original Fiat 600 swing axles and brakes
- (4) Fiat 600 wheels
- Allemano windshield frame and body trim pieces
- (3) steel (3) alloy Fiat sumps
- Fiat 600 workshop manual and other manuals
This vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. A Non-refundable 25% deposit must be received within 48 hours of auction end or buyer must call to make special arrangements. Final payment must be received during the next 5 WORKING DAYS. Payment can be made by Cashier's Check, oney Order, ank Check or PayPal. Funds must be cleared before car can be picked up. Car and part pickup are the responsibility of the buyer. It is located in northwest CT. Seller can assist with loading.