1967 Fiat 850 Spider Covered MuirHeadlights Euro - Barn Find
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: San Carlos, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Fiat
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 52,000
- VIN: 100GS0019472
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Fiat OtherFor sale is my European 1967 Fiat 850 Spider.This car has 52K miles and was recently pulled out of 25 years of storage. Car is currently in Belmont, alifornia.
The '67 has the glass covered headlights shared with the Lamborghini Muira. Highlights:
- The '67 is very rare and few ever come up for sale.- The glass covered headlights. These headlights were only on the 67. The 68 and higher have vertical headlights that are much less attractive. The lights themselves are worth about $1500.- European version. The car is a Euro with the turn signals mounted to the body. These turn signals are also shared with the Lamborghini Muira.
- The car had been sitting for 25 years. Not quite a barn find as it was sitting in the previous owner's mother's garage!
- Everything is original to the car (except seats). It even has all the little details like the front trunk courtesy light, indshield washer bag etc. Stunning completeness!
- Dash board is almost perfect with no cracks. This is the reason I bought it as every other 850 out there has a cracked dash.
- Instrument cluster and passenger side panel wood is intact
- top is in great condition with clear rear windows.- Door panels are in great shape
- Original steering wheel
- Electrics work
- Original engine we believe
- Original Steel Wheels
- Car was originally the very pretty light blue 'Azzuro'. See the photo of what it could look like!
- Mid-1967 production SN 19472
Now for the bad:
- Rust. Battery box is rusted out. Sills have some holes. It came out of Ohio. The rust is probably not terminal but was more than I could take on.
- Engine is frozen and does not turn over.- The seats are the high-backed safety seats from a later model.
I looked for 10yearsfor a 67 and then found two in a three month period.I bought the car planning to get it started and drive whole I restored my other car. However, t needs more work than I have time to do and I don't have space to keep it. Its too complete and nice to use it as a parts car. But I guess someone with a colder heart than I could part it out.
Tosummarize, his is the desirable glass headlight car with the euro turn signals. It will be worth quite a bit when finished.
If youhaveany questions please ask. Buyer isresponsiblefor shipping.