Fiat 2000 Spider Convertible
Price: US $2,500.00 Item location: Torrington, Wyoming, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Fiat
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 98,831
- Color: Metallic Blue
- Engine size: Four-cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Fiat OtherUp for auction is a 1979 metallic blue Fiat Spider Convertible that has98,813 original miles on it.
Runs and drives, hough clutch pedal is currently sticking, o it will have to be trailered or towed (if nearby). Four cylinder, arburete, ive-speed car. Brakes aren't fantastic but are enough to stop the car if towing it.
This was a California car until we bought it at auction five years ago and brought it to Wyoming. Worked on it some, ut it has just been sitting in indoor storage most all of the time we've owned it--so it's not a rust bucket, ut we don't know all its ins and outs either. Has a "rebuilt" salvage title, o it can legally be driven on the street. Cool little car, ut it needs some TLC. Previous owner was obviously in the midst of trying to make it nice--as evidenced by the (so-so) new paint job, ike-new convertible top, nd like-new dash pad/dash cap. We bought it as a project, ut got sidetracked with other things just after getting it running and checking to make sure it drove. Now it can be someone else's project. This car is a project in progress--MAKE NO MISTAKE. If you need additional pictures of specific things or if you have questions, lease inquire BEFORE bidding.
Other things to know about the car include the following:
- Glovebox has Panin Farina badge (two other Panin Farina badges in loose parts that come with the car)
- Fuel pump replaced
- Radiator repaired
- Driver's door needs adjusted for fitment (does latch, hough)
- There's a line of rivet holes from the front fender to the back fender on each side for mid-door trim that wasn't with the car when we bought it. This is not highly visible in the pictures.
- There is a set of extra (tan-colored) kick panels with speakers sitting in the trunk.
- Badges, mall parts in plastic bags the previous owner didn't put back on the car after repainting it are in the glovebox and are included with the car).
- 125 watt amp mounted in the trunk
- Car has no radio (didn't have one when we got it).
- The seats have generic seatcovers on them (came that way when we bought the car) as the original upholstry is rough (broken up on the seat bottoms)
- Could probably use a new battery.
A deposit of $500.00 is due within forty-eight hours of the auction's close via PayPal; the balance is due no later than one week from the auction's close. If picking up the car in person, he balance is due in CASH. If having an auto transport service pick up the vehicle, he balance is due via mailed cashier's check; the vehicle WILL NOT be released until we've researched the bank upon which it is drawn and have validated its authenticity with that institution. Thanks for your understanding.
We'd also appreciate the winning bidder picking up the car--or arranging for timely pickup of the car--at his or her soonest convenience.