1977 FIAT 131 ABARTH RALLYE, RESTORED. FERRARI, LAMBORGHINI, MASERATI, PORSCHE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Fiat
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 131 ABARTH RALLYE
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 20
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2000 CC
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Fiat Other 131 ABARTH RALLYE1977 Fiat 131 Abarth Rallye. Immaculate condition, and rare.
Only 400 "Abarth Rallye" cars were produced 1976-77. This car has the Abarth motor, chssis, electrical, and other completely redone since restoration. 2 year restoration process completed in January 2016. All original, and numbers matchingPrepared as a Group 4 Rallye car.
The car we offer is a wonderful version 131 Abarth Rallye. The current preparation makes it a highly desirable car for the Tour Aut, or any other rally historic rallye's. Lightened by aluminum panels and a spartan interior that is posing a weight of only 800 kg, the 131 Abarth Rallye was very competitive. World champion in 1977,1978, and 1980. This car offered has an engine block 2000 cm3 and it developes 240 hp!
It has participated in various hillclimbs in the past, and was Italian champion in 1982, and 1983! Documented. FIA papers availble.
this is a Grade 2 car, No rust or issues at all. Please note, this is NOT an official Ex-works 131 Abarth Rallye.
This car comes with original "libretto" as well as other documents. 1 owner car. A must for any rallye car collectors.
- The car is located in Italy.
- For US buyers, the price INCLUDES shipping, customs, and broker fees all the way to NYC. EU countries shipping also included.
- The broker is Cordaro Shipping who will be doing all import work and all other related paperwork to bring the car US legal.
- The buyer will only have to take care of shipping the car to final destination once it is ready for pick up from broker.
- We will give you all information including vessel tracking numbers from Italy to NYC.
- Payment will be initiated before the car leaves Italy, and by wire transfer (US bank). Paypal only for deposits.
- Approximate times for car retrieval is around 30 days from payment.
- worldwide shipping available
Serious inquiries/collectors only please. Car is being sold "As Is, where Is", with no warranties,written, expressedor implied.
Please have your funds ready. If you don't have the money, then please don't bid.We're direct to the seller, and will initiate some matters of the business transaction. Direct negotiation and viewings/inspections will be avail, but only after initial phone conversation with us. Payment will be via bank transfer (US bank). Paypal for depositonly. Worldwide shipping available.
Collectors may contact us at 562-354-8880 to discuss further....