Fiat Spider 124
- Condition: Used
- Make: Fiat
- Model: Spider
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 124
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 70,976
- VIN: 124CS10115261
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.7
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Fiat Spider
This is a beautiful 3 owner 1977 Fiat 124 Spider that drives like a true Italian sports car. This car has been stored in a garage and driven only in the summer the past 24 years. The 5 speed transmission shifts well and it stops on a dime with the power brakes. The convertible top is in very good condition and only takes a minute to open or close. The seats, door panels, carpet are all in great condition with no rips or tears. The maroon paint has a great shine and the body looks to be straight. The dash and gauges are all in place with no cracks and includes an AM/FM cassette player. The engine and transmission are solid with no oil leaks because the gaskets and oil seals all have been replaced during the last few months. The following is a list of other improvements: Header exhaust, new clutch 4 years ago, new electronic ignition, new motor mounts and transmission mount, new flex joint, universal joints, pillow block, new radiator hoses, water pump, water pump belt, thermostat and coolant, new fuel pump and ignition switch. The car also had the timing belt and tensioner pulley, battery, spark plugs and wires recently replaced. The tires are in good condition along with the wire wheel covers adds a nice touch to this car. This car includes the original owners manual, original Fiat tool kit and various shop manuals. The odometer shows 70,976 but we are unable to verify accuracy. This car is priced to sell. Theconvertible top and an eager twin-cam engine make 124's a lot of fun for cheap money. Please contact Suncoast Classic Cars at 912-235-2347 for questions.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah, Georgia that specializes in the consignment and sales ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees. If you need assistance finding a shipper, we can provide you with our preferred shipping company information.
- Payment and Release of Vehicle: Once the funds are cleared in our bank from a certified bank wire transfer, certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.