1980 Fiat 124 2000 Spider BEAUTIFUL DRIVER, COLD A/C, FULLY RESTORED Watch Video
Price: US $12,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Fiat
- Model: 124
- SubModel: 2000 Spider
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Spider
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Air Conditioning, Power Disk Brakes
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Fiat 124 2000 Spider
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1980 Fiat 124 2000 Spider$12,900
BEAUTIFUL DRIVER, COLD A/C, FULLY RESTORED AND READY FOR THE ROADS! This is one of the most fun and reliable classics I have ever driven, and gets crazy good gas mileage, too! Using as our daily driver right now and the weather is perfect for her. Check out the details below:
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight and rust free body. Paint is about 10 years old and looks fantastic with only minor flaws from regular driving.
- Interior: Completely brand new interior including dash, bezels, carpet seat covers, brand new top and tonneau cover.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in fantastic condition and the windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Clean and rust free trunk, new battery.
- Undercarriage: Completely rust free underneath and still retains the original undercoating, too.
- Wheels/Tires: Wheels are in good shape with brand new tires.
The miles will be slowly creeping up on this car because I am driving it around town regularly. Its just to beautiful and fun to leave sitting in the garage. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Double overhead cams and a standard five-speed manual transmission. Original engine has been completely overhauled and meticulously maintained (we have a large envelope full of receipts). Starts easily and runs perfect. New clutch and transmission shifts flawlessly. very easy to drive and very mechanically reliable.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and electricals work perfect. A/C blows ice cold, too.
- Brakes: Four-wheel power disc-brakes
| Mileage: 09077 |
Interior Color: Tan
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: I-4 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.